FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Uninformed

Crafting a new legendary

First, I want to say I LOVE this board.  So incredibly helpful and useful.  Which is why I would like some advice from the seasoned players.

I currently have Boom, Jaraxxus, Garosh, Harrison, Sylvanas and Pagle, among a few other hero or class specific legendaries.  I love Warlock Demonology and was thinking about Mal'Ganis (although I fear its a one hit wonder kind of thing). 

Any other thoughts about a good legendary for the pack?  I heard Alex is also an excellent card to craft and might go well in other decks of mine.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Sounds like youve already got some really solid legendaries!

Best thing to do is have a good look at some of the decks that Sottle has made and see which you would like to play - and which legendaries you are missing.

If theres 3-4 decks that you like the look of that all have the same legendary then thats your answer!  Normally I would say you couldn't go wrong with Dr.Boom and Sylvanas but you've got those already :D!

Thanks Peelyon.  I have Bloodmage as well. 

At this point the fun for me is convergence and theme decks.  I was considering possibly Sneed or Alex.  Don't know really how effective they are.  Alex seems interesting but then again, unless you can produce it early enough, by round 8 or 9 I would hope my opponent is hovering around 15 health lol.  I might play with a freeze mage deck and this as well.

But I'll probably succumb to Mal'Ganis' lure haha.

Alex is great because of the fact you can use it as a heal as well remember :)

Sneed is "fun" in the sense of you dont know what youre going to get.  Having a Sneed die and getting another Sneed has been a personal highlight though :P

A neutral one would defo be best then if you enjoy making youre own decks.  Leeroy is a great card too although you don't tend to see it that often anymore