Moonsunier

Restoration druid help with hps

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My wow name is Moonsunier and I am now doing mythic progression with my guild (currently 4/10 mythic) I  was told to up my hps before raiding with them on mythic (this was told to me because of a REALLY bad attempt at Hanz and Franz mythic because I had jetlag - lesson learntxD) but I wanted to up it anyway, so I came here because you helped a lot last time.

Log:

https:/www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nvpt9bRXyPThL2rN/#type=healing

Armory:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Moonsunier/simple

I am aware that I do need a better tinket as well as my wild mushroom and swiftmend not being on the optimal tick range because it was Blackhand lfr..and regrowth was required..alot.

Appreciate all the help,

Moonsunier

Hi,

if you really want a professional analyzation done by the people here for better restro playing in mythic, you should ofc provide logfiles from your raid where you do mythic, or atleast heroic. An lol-lfr logfile isnt helpful

Hi,

since no restro has answered so far, I will give you some feedback, but please consider that I am no expert for restro:

Darmac:
- harmony uptime > 90% good

- lifebloom 89%. Ok, try to be above 90%. The higher, the better

- wild mushroom 12 out of 13, also good

- Swiftmend 13 out of 27. Due to you have a over 90% uptime of harmony i will not be negative on this. But try to use it more.

- nature's swiftness 5 of 6 - good.

- tree of life 1 of possible 2-3: try to use it at least twice in a 6 minutes fight

- if you have no real spirit givin trinkets, try to do more Wraths (with DoC specced) in none high raiddamage situations to save mana

Don't aim to use Swiftmend. This is only for healing on the move or for refreshing Harmony quickly if it's about to fall off during an intense period of damage.

We can't use that log for anything. If you wanted to heal more on that fight, you would've sniped more heals with Regrowth, as you ended up on 80% mana in the end. You did 50% overhealing already. Find a log where you were being pushed to the limit, where people are close to dying or maybe even a wipe. We can't use the log you provided for anything.

Edited by Shedim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Riotzin
      <Cryogenic> - 4/9M - Recruiting all RDPS classes for an immediate raid spot to round out our 20m roster. Tues/Weds 7-11 SERVER. Discord/Flask/Food provided for raiders. 925++. Pst for more info!!!

The guild was founded by a group of friends with a mission, to progress through mythic raids without the toxic environment. The guild was formed halfway through EN and despite the late start we built a solid core of raiders and down 5/7M EN before the Nighthold was released. We ended up having to break up as soon as we cleared heroic Nighthold, but we are back with a vengance here on Stormrage now. 

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
      Emerald Nightmare -- 5/7M
      Trial of Valor -- 3/3H
      Nighthold -- 10/10H 5/10M (Guild break after Gul'dan kill)
      Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 9/9H 4/9M
      MOST RECENT KILL: MYTHIC SISTERS OF THE MOON

LOOKING FOR:
      We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and that can make sure they can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. 

RAID TIMES:
      Tuesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Wednesdays: 7-11 Server (EST) Mythic/Progression
      Thursday 8-11 Server (EST) Optional Heroic/Normal

We also often run old content (M EN/ToV/Nightbane/Nighthold) as well as constant M+ groups throughout the day. These runs are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster. 

CURRENT NEED:
      ALL DPS CLASSES - (ranged more so than melee)
      ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

EXPECTATIONS:
      We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: 
      - Having the correct gems/enchants (200 gems)
      - Class knowledge
      - Raid preparation. 
      We only raid 8 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.All underpreforming players, regardless of rank and class, will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a small community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:
      As a guild we opt to run loot through a loot council that is run by the officers. Loot is distributed in a way that most benefits the raid team in terms of progression. Distributing loot factors are performance/attendance/role/rank (I.E. Trials are typically lower on loot priority. (Higher rank than takes priority over trial) Loot is always dished out in a way that is most beneficial to the guild is a whole, and is a completely transparent process to avoid drama. We use the add-on RClootcouncil for ease of distribution.

PRIMARY CONTACT:
      Recruitment Officer - Riotzin (FrostyDog#155103)

OTHER CONTACTS:
      Guild Master/Raid Leader - Dêv (CrispyD#1823) 
      Lootmaster/Co-GM - Beanboss

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.
    • By kidglock34
      As the title says, I've finally rolled a Tank and opted for a class I've always wanted to play; the Druid. Coming from a Shaman and Paladin that has done a lot of both Resto and DPS I felt it is time to try the other side!
      I have never tanked before...I was going to queue up for my first ever dungeon run but chickened out. I don't want to make a mess of it first time out before talking to some of you that have been here before. I'm still VERY low level...hit 18 last night while questing. Basic gear but have money from other toons if needed for gear.
      My questions are...when did some of you start your first tanking experience? Is gear at that low level of any importance or is everything pretty forgiving your first few times out so you can get an idea of rotation and how things work? Anybody have a few wipes on their first time out? Any advice for my first time out?
      Appreciate the hell out of the help! Thanks in advance and hopefully tonight I can partition off some time to get my first dungeon run in! I'm back after playing through until Cataclysm so it has been fun seeing all the new things added...a 6 year hiatus is quite a long time!
    • By Slalt
       Do you guys know nice pawn strings for the druid specs ? 
    • By pizzawarlock
      <In Cats We Trust> is a casual leveling guild that is recruiting new players of all levels to join us for ridiculous shenanigans and good times. Our raid team is also looking for new recruits! We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 EST. Looking for heals and dps. We are friendly, helpful and love having a good time. Our members dabble in a bit of everything and are friendly to all types of players. Join us today!
      Contact mochi#1626
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: 
      Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 62+ traits.
      - 6/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
      Warrior: Arms.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Druid: Guardian.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Mage: Frost/Fire.
      Rogue: Assassination/Subtlety.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Warlock: Affliction/Destruction.
      Any and all applications will be considered.