Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonsunier

Restoration druid help with hps

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My wow name is Moonsunier and I am now doing mythic progression with my guild (currently 4/10 mythic) I  was told to up my hps before raiding with them on mythic (this was told to me because of a REALLY bad attempt at Hanz and Franz mythic because I had jetlag - lesson learntxD) but I wanted to up it anyway, so I came here because you helped a lot last time.

Log:

https:/www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nvpt9bRXyPThL2rN/#type=healing

Armory:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Moonsunier/simple

I am aware that I do need a better tinket as well as my wild mushroom and swiftmend not being on the optimal tick range because it was Blackhand lfr..and regrowth was required..alot.

Appreciate all the help,

Moonsunier

Hi,

if you really want a professional analyzation done by the people here for better restro playing in mythic, you should ofc provide logfiles from your raid where you do mythic, or atleast heroic. An lol-lfr logfile isnt helpful

Hi,

since no restro has answered so far, I will give you some feedback, but please consider that I am no expert for restro:

Darmac:
- harmony uptime > 90% good

- lifebloom 89%. Ok, try to be above 90%. The higher, the better

- wild mushroom 12 out of 13, also good

- Swiftmend 13 out of 27. Due to you have a over 90% uptime of harmony i will not be negative on this. But try to use it more.

- nature's swiftness 5 of 6 - good.

- tree of life 1 of possible 2-3: try to use it at least twice in a 6 minutes fight

- if you have no real spirit givin trinkets, try to do more Wraths (with DoC specced) in none high raiddamage situations to save mana

Don't aim to use Swiftmend. This is only for healing on the move or for refreshing Harmony quickly if it's about to fall off during an intense period of damage.

We can't use that log for anything. If you wanted to heal more on that fight, you would've sniped more heals with Regrowth, as you ended up on 80% mana in the end. You did 50% overhealing already. Find a log where you were being pushed to the limit, where people are close to dying or maybe even a wipe. We can't use the log you provided for anything.

Edited by Shedim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sinnox
      THIS POST IS TO UPDATE MCKYNZIE'S PREVIOUS POST WITH THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION THIS GUILD HAS TO OFFER.
      Progression  9/10N (5/10H) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Mondays/Thursdays 10:30pm EST to 12:30am EST (Switching to Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:30pm - 12:30 am Febuary 28th!)
      Classes/Specs Needed:  4 DPS (Melee preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Windwalker Monk
      Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
      Shadow Priest (High Need)
      Havoc Demon Hunter
      Assassination/Outlaw/Subtlety Rogue
      Unholy/Frost/Blood Death Knight
      Retribution Paladin (High Need)
      Links:  WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/area-52/The_Excursion/
      About us!: Slipstream (Formerly <The Excursion> ) is a guild on Area 52 (Horde) US. We are currently 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV as-well as 9/10N and we are looking to further progress. We are currently looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong and active guild roster and advance through raids to the point of having heroic on farm and possibly moving forward to Mythic IF there's enough interest.  Active in M+ keys and assigned days that everyone can pool their keystones together and farm out some keys
      About our Raid Team: Although it looks like we barely have any core, that's not the case. We've recently just broke off a merge with another guild on this realm and aiming to strike out on our own. What we lack in bodies, we are strong in knowledge, dps, heals and great attitude for raiding. We're always aiming to strive forward and make a name for ourselves. 
      As the raid leader I hold a standard of everyone always coming prepared with flasks/buff food and some knowledge of fights but i'm always up for giving people a chance to nail it whenever they try. So please. If you're interested in giving us a shot. Do not hesitate to give us a shout!
      What next?: Give us a try! Contact one of the structure!
      Guild Leader:  Sinnox#11193 ( Raer or Sinnox) 
      Officers: Astral#1235 (Apokhaleesi)
    • By eternalsoulz666
      <Judgment Day>
      Recruiting:
      2 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options. DPS off-spec would be nice too!) 2 Melee - Any class will be considered. 2 Ranged - Any class will be considered.
        Progression:
      Emerald Nightmare
      7/7N / 7/7H
      Nighthold
      10/10N

Requirements:
      On US-Proudmoore or willing to server transfer. Knowledge and understanding of your class. DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil Being on time and being able to attend raid days preferably 10-15 minutes before start time. (90% attendance is acceptable, however until we have more people on our team 100% is strongly encouraged as we don't have the numbers to have people not show up)
        Schedule:*
      **ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME**
      Friday 8:00-10:00PM (EST) Saturday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Sunday 5:00-8:00PM (EST)
        *Raiders/Trials will be provided with full guild repairs during raid hours.
      About Us:
      Judgment Day was formed recently by a group of friends that needed more progression than their previous guild were providing for us. We strive to excel at what we do and want to progress through the current content offered to us as it is released & complete it before the release of the next raid tier.
      Our progress through the raids were preformed by the same raid team however in a different guild. We also enjoy running Mythic+ and the occasional battleground.
      We are willing to accept casuals that aren't interested in raiding and just want a chill environment to hang out in.
      http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com Please apply using our website. Once your application has been reviewed a officer will contact you in-game (b.net) or via the comments section in your application.
    • By SoloMD
      <Raging Time> of US Mal'Ganis is recruiting exceptional raiders for our mythic Nighthold roster. We are a very serious adult guild(18+) with a stellar team and take raiding extremely serious.
      Current Progression:
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare & 2/3M Trials of Valor 10/10H Nighthold
      Raid Times:
      Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am Server Time. (9:00pm-1:00am EST)
      Recruitment Needs:
      Currently Recruiting all RDPS classes!
      Priority:
      Resto Druid/Shaman- High
      Shadow Priest - High
      MW Monk -High
      Frost DK -High
      MM Hunter -High
      Considering all other DPS classes also!
      All other classes we are still taking into consideration!! So please don't think if your class is not above we don't want/need you!
      Requirements & What we expect:
      885 Minimum ilvl.
      40+ Artifact Trait Lgvel.
      BIS Optimized Gear.
      Teamspeak 3 Client.
      RCLootCouncil.
      Full knowledge of your specialization inside and out.
      Knowledge of Emerald Nightmare and its Bosses.
      No drama.
      Ability to take responsibility for your mistakes.
      During your trial if you miss we will not take you into consideration
      Of course a sense of humor!
      Ability to make 90% of our 12 raids per month.
      Who are we:
      Raging Time was established in early February of 2016 in hopes of restoring the old raiding/guild atmosphere. We are a very loving and fun guild but raiding is extremely important to us and are expected realm top 20 this tier of raid.
      Trials/Applications:
      In order to get in contact with us about applying there will be two steps you will have to take. One being add the GM or add one of the following Officers in order to apply/ talk to us in obtaining a raid spot. Due to all of us being on at different times please add in the following order if you would like to get in contact as soon as possible, and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. Once you add one of us on Real ID you are to do the following.
      Send one of us a battle net message of the following:
          Your current Item level
          Your current artifact trait level
          A Screenshot of your UI
          A link to your current armory
          A link to your logs if you have any(recommended not required)
          As well as how you found us whether it be from Mal Ganis forums, wowprogress, in game, or another source.

1.Orcbilagio(GM) - Orcbely#1393
      2.Sirpanda (Recruitment Officer) - SirPanda#21805
      3.Freshest(Healer Officer) - FreshestKidd#1644
      4. Psyxz(MDPS Officer) - Psyx#1649
      If you are interested in us please have no hesitation to apply and we look forward to possibly having you. Thank you!
    • By ShadyBoxface
      My youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1V9bGJ28qCmhUJLbMNtvw
      Mostly Resto Druid PoV, new videos weekly!