FORUMS
Equinox

Assassination DPS to the MAX. Looking for tips!

Hello fellow rogues :-) 

I love playing Assassination, and i love playing my game 100% ..

I would like to get 100% out of this spec. And thats why i wrote this thread. I will like to hear your guys view on this!

Here is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Equin%C3%B6x/simple

1. Stats

I know about Icy Veins stat priority. Which puts Mastery = Crit. But suggest that you go full mastery on Enchants and Gems, when you have 4th set bonus. But on the warlogs, i see a lot of rogues, which use different enchants and gems. Some use Mastery on everything, some use Crit on everything, some mix it... and some even use Multistrike. 

I am looking for the BEST way to go. What is your take on this? And feel free to comment on my chars setup.

2. Rotation

- Refresh Rupture, when it's under 7.2 seconds left. 

- Refresh Envenom, when it's under 1.8 seconds left. 

To get maximum DPS, i guess you have to pool energy to around 60+, before you cast your Envenom – so you have energy to cast a lot of Mutilate/Dispatchs, so they benefit from the Envenom buff – correct? 

If that's correct, i often get into a dilemma. I start capping combo points. 

But what is best for my DPS?

1. Keep casting Mutilate/Dispatch so they benefit from the Envenom buff, even though i get combo point capped?

2. Or should i cast Envenom to use these combo points, even though i will clip my Envenom buff?

Please feel free to give me your input, for maximizing my Assassination DPS, it might be something i haven't even asked about :-)...

Have a ball! smile.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.