FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aposter

i just managed a 12 win arena run :)

Just wanted to share it with someone, and my 2 year old toddler doesn't seem bothered :)

I lucked out on the draw and got to build a plausible mix of mefh mage and zoo, whigh let me zerg the board while my snowchuggers and frost nova let my pick my fights. AND I got 2 flame strikes to get me out of trouble. Happy days :)

Just wanted to share it with someone, and my 2 year old toddler doesn't seem bothered smile.png

I lucked out on the draw and got to build a plausible mix of mefh mage and zoo, whigh let me zerg the board while my snowchuggers and frost nova let my pick my fights. AND I got 2 flame strikes to get me out of trouble. Happy days smile.png

Congrats ! :D

Just wanted to share it with someone, and my 2 year old toddler doesn't seem bothered smile.png

I lucked out on the draw and got to build a plausible mix of mefh mage and zoo, whigh let me zerg the board while my snowchuggers and frost nova let my pick my fights. AND I got 2 flame strikes to get me out of trouble. Happy days smile.png

Was this your first 12 wins? If that`s the case congrats :)

First 12 wins - previous best was 8 :)

To think I only started doing arena again because grim patron decks were irritating me :)

I feel your pain, when it comes to Patron Warr, my worst moment was gettiing hit by 35 from one Frothing and  ~24 from another during a single turn in a Warrior mirror, disgusting! sad.png

Edited by Ottigan