Damien

Barbarian: Whirlwind with Wrath of the Wastes and Immortal King Sets

10 posts in this topic

Nice build! What is the Battletag link to this Barbar?

Sorry my English is very poor :/

Hello! Unfortunately this character was made in the PTR, and characters there can't be linked through battle.net. The video showcases all relevant gear used, however! :)

Hello! Unfortunately this character was made in the PTR, and characters there can't be linked through battle.net. The video showcases all relevant gear used, however! smile.png

Thanks for the quick reply! ;)

Why the shoulders of IK are mandatory ? There are also shoulders from the WW set?

It's the other way around, actually - the WW set shoulders are mandatory, as IK shoulders don't exist. :)

what about grifts with group?

Barbarians fit well into speed farming groups by taking advantage of the 6 piece Wrath of the Wastes set and the 2 set Bul Kathos weapons. Unfortunately, Barbarians are completely left out from high GR pushes, where they can't provide meaningful support or ranged DPS builds to compete - a situation that is hopefully resolved in the future patch 2.3.

Wouldn't Wind Shear work better for the WW rune as it generates fury per enemy struck?

Wouldn't Wind Shear work better for the WW rune as it generates fury per enemy struck?

While it will make Fury manangement trivial, it deprives you of a decent source of healing and is not elementally synergistic - I would not recommend it! smile.png

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!