My legis are, more or less;

Boom

Sylvy

Ragnaros

Illidan

Bolvar Feldragon

Cenarius

Deathwing

I want to get another neutral one, so I can use it in a lot of decks.

ATM I am thinking about Thalnos and Jones, but Thalnos seems to be a mix of Geomancer and Novice Engineer, and both aren't that great on their own. Playing him causes quite some tempo loss for me.

For Jones, I am not sure what I should actually think about it. Sure, he will turn a game around, but how often does it happen? From my experience with Acid Swampn Ooze you hit a weapon very rarely. His stats are also sub-optimal.

I also thought about Cairne, but I concluded I could probably just stick to my Piloted Sky Gollums instead. Sneed's sounded nice at first, but am I really willing to give up a Ragnaros or Boom for him? I don't think so, TBH.

Boom, Sylv, Rag are the big 3 neutrals, so once you have them it really is a matter of preference.

It might be time for you to invest in a class legendary for a deck you're particularly interested in playing, or perhaps more likely, spend the dust on rounding out some Epics you need instead, as 4 Epics will usually have more of an effect on your collection that 1 Legendary, especially once you have the big 3.

Take a look at our crafting guides for some ideas.

Jones and Thalnos are very specific for certain decks. When decks like Hunter and Warrior fall off Jones is useless. A good card to have (and fun) is something like Sneeds, Alextrasza from Neutrals. From Class: Tyrion, Malganis, Antonidas (he is especially strong because you have 3 decks that use antonidas with the mage class). Grommash is fun if you play alot of warrior.

Sneeds isn't really used in anything right now, I wouldn't recommend that, it is a lot of fun though, you're right there.

Of the big 3 (Rag, Boom and Sylvanas) which one would you craft first? I recently got a golden legendary that I'm willing to disenchant (Bolvar Fordragon).

Also one other question, in the card description of Sylvanas you say that cairne bloodhoof would be the better choice yet you include him less in the decks on this site. Why is that?

There are some factors involved but generally Dr. Boom has the highest priority. Sylvanas is second, then Rag (you may even want to craft something else before Rag for now since it tends not to be included as often because of existence of BGH).

Similar to the OP:

I have Dr. Boom, Sylvannas, and Rag for my neutrals. I have Grom and Cenarius for my class legendaries.

I have the dust now to craft another legendary. I'm considering either Bloodmage or Lord Jaraxxus next. I'm running quite a few of the popular decks right now: I would use the Bloodmage in my Oil deck and Lord Jaraxxus in my Handlock (Giants) deck.

Thoughts on what to do next?

Thanks!