ElPewPew

Newbie PvPer

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

So I'm mostly a PvE player but I've been wanting to try my hand at PvP/Battlegrounds for a while and now since most of the things to do are dailies I'm gonna give it a go. The thing is I've never done PvP or many battlegrounds, the only one I've ever done is Warsong Gulch when I was level 30ish on my hunter.

So I got a few questions:

• Does PvP Power/Resilience makes much of a difference? I got the full 463 PvP gear just in case.
  • Any good resources about battlegrounds and arenas?
  • I mostly play DK, what spes performs better in PvP? I assume is either Frost or Blood.
Thanks for your time!

PvP Power/ Resilience are AMAZING in Bg's, because it will drastically improve your damage output/mitigation. If you have a chance to get more Pvp power/resil, then go for it!

As for DK spec, that depends on what you want to be doing, and what your playstyle is.

If you want to be a flag carrier, or you just want to stay alive because it's your first time, then go with blood; but if you want to go and put out some raw damage, then Frost is the way to go.

Comment with any other questions. :)

Thanks for the tips

Right now I've been focusing on learning the BGs and when to defend/attack. So far its been going great and I have a couple of Dreadful pieces and I'm saving up for the next tier purchased with Conquest points.

People have been telling me that it's better to gem with resilience as a DK since we're kinda squishy. Is Resil better than Power?

I chose frost, I used to play frost early on and then switched to UH so I know the basic rotation. Why is blood better as a flag carrier?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      In WoW: 
      9 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 6/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      More Information:
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
      Contact Us: 
      You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at:
      Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg
      Swampage@currentlyonline.gg
      We hope to see everyone in game!

• By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!

What We Offer:

The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 10,000 members in 10 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...

Raiding:

7/7 M + 5/10 M Progression 7 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com/raiding

PvP:

Multiple PvP Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members constantly looking for BG Farming! Learn more about our PvP offering and sign up on or website: www.coguild.com/rbgs

For Socials:

Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spam, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!
      Out of WoW:

Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild Rust Group Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways __________________________________________________________________

To Join:
      If you find yourself on Sargeras, simply ask for an invite! If you're not on Sargeras yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!

http://www.coguild.com/join

Contact Us:

Coldcrow#1329

Joberty#7753

Empathine#3105

OR

Email us at:

• By BauntiX
      Wolflan Gaming now has its own World of Warcraft guild! It is located on Silvermoon(EU) on Alliance side. We are currently recruiting members from the organization, and as soon as we are ready, we will move towards events involving PvP and PvE. For more info, contact Bauntix, whom oversees the guild.
      If you want to join the guild, you will have to join the organization first. Head to our homepage ‘www.wolflan.com’, after which you will have to go through an introduction to the rules of the organization. When you are all signed up, you are ready to join us in Azeroth!
      WolfLAN Gaming Community
      wolflan.com

• By Frostjin
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      In WoW: 
      8 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 4/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      More Information:
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
      Contact Us: 
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at:

• By Frostjin
      About Us:
      What We Offer: 
      In WoW: 
      8 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 3/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      More Information:
      Contact Us: 
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at: