FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bozzley

A reforging question:

I know that Icy Veins and AMR are linked together now but i also use reforgelite for in game as its much quicker and easier to use as far as (QOL) goes.Is there any real difference between the 2 or is one of those 6 in 1/2 dozen in the other kind of deal.It just seems to favor stat weights the are different from AMR ...

I know that Icy Veins and AMR are linked together now but i also use reforgelite for in game as its much quicker and easier to use as far as (QOL) goes.Is there any real difference between the 2 or is one of those 6 in 1/2 dozen in the other kind of deal.It just seems to favor stat weights the are different from AMR ...

I do not know where reforgelite is getting its stat priorities, so it's hard to say how reliable they are. For our priorities, and Ask Mr. Robot's, what I do know is that we are constantly monitoring and updating them (when needed), and just generally trying to keep them as accurate as possible. I also personally haven't found any difficulty in using Ask Mr. Robot (though it require a bit of tabbing in and out or writing things on a piece of paper). What's also nice about Mr. Robot is that it takes a lot more than simply your reforges into account, therefore usually resulting in a better overall character optimisation.

I just don't know know enough about reforgelite to vouch for its quality.

reforgelite will reforge according to your stat weights that you enter, but it wont take gems/enchants into account, so in order to use it with AMR, you need to make sure your gems and enchants match what AMR tells you, then hit calculate and reforge.

My preference is 'ReforgeSaver'... reforge all your items, then save it as a profile.

If you have another profile (say a haste build and a mastery build) reforge into that and save it again. You can then just hit one button and it reforges everything into the profile you are using.

Even better, if your profiles have different gearsets, save the profile with the same name as your gearset name and it will automatically equip them, then reforge.

Edited by Boradan