Dawnchaser

[EU-Tarren Mill][H] <LastChance> HFC: 12/13 HC, Ranged DPS & Holy paladin

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

<LastChance> are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who are looking for players to join our expanding raid team as we progress through Hellfire Citadel Heroic, with a view of taking on Mythic in the near future!

We are a core group of friends and raiders who have played together since the release of Warlords of Draenor. Following relative success in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Normal/Heroic, we are aiming to continue our progression into Hellfire and take on all the new challenges this raid has to offer.

And that’s where YOU come in!

We are looking for like-minded raiders to join our progression team for HFC Heroic, with the aim of tackling Mythic once we have the adequate raid team to do so.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 21:00 to 00:00 server time, and currently have progression of 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Normal and 12/13 Hellfire Citadel Heroic.

I have included the classes/specs that are currently open for recruitment. Though your specific role may not be open for recruitment, please be advised that we will always consider exceptional applications;

* Paladin (Holy)

* Paladin (Retribution)
* Mage
* Rogue
* Monk (Mistweaver)
* Monk (Windwalker)

Interested? Please feel free to check out our website at http://last-chance.enjin.com/ and view our Recruitment section for more information. Alternatively, feel free to contact our officers listed below for more information;

Guild Master – Dáwnchaser (Skychaser#2398)
DPS Officer – Stabbins (rlj360#2885)
Healer Officer – Cuutamo (iQuutamo#2833)

We look forward to your application! smile.png

Edited by Dawnchaser
The thread was cleaned and updated according to the Section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.