FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Live theorycrafting with Zagam at 3 EST

Will be hosting live theorycrafting and simulationcraft work live at 3pm EST. Will be doing some talk and math to best prepare all Warlocks for 6.2.

All are welcome. Will be showing you how to use simcraft for your own character.

Twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

• Like 2

Is there a reason why we can't see your Past Broadcasts on Twitch? Would have been interesting to hear what you guys talked about.

I watched it, and learned a ton.  Like I said in chat though, it would be awesome if you could either export it to youtube, or host it as a past broadcast.  I've got a ton of raiders who could really learn a lot from it.

Will be hosting live theorycrafting and simulationcraft work live at 3pm EST. Will be doing some talk and math to best prepare all Warlocks for 6.2.

All are welcome. Will be showing you how to use simcraft for your own character.

Twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Is there a way to view the vod? 

Considering doing it again.  Just finished the entire Warlock 6.2 update so I'm WAY more familiar with all the features.  I'm in Florida this weekend for a wedding, but perhaps next weekend, I'll host another workshop.  I've never made a youtube video or saved any broadcast, so I'll have to look into it.

• Like 1

Considering doing it again.  Just finished the entire Warlock 6.2 update so I'm WAY more familiar with all the features.  I'm in Florida this weekend for a wedding, but perhaps next weekend, I'll host another workshop.  I've never made a youtube video or saved any broadcast, so I'll have to look into it.

Let me add my humble request for this type of workshop.  While I learned a ton (like others there), it'd be great to have this type of resource to go back to if I had question...and of course I do.  smile.png

Reading any guide (even a well written one, like what you write) is fine... but actually SEEING it is far more helpful to me.

Regardless of your decision whether to archive or make these available later, thanks again for the lesson, it was very, very appreciated.

It was pretty well done.  I wouldn't mind seeing a WarcraftLogs one.  Despite all of the information I can find in it, there always seems to be more available.

It was pretty well done.  I wouldn't mind seeing a WarcraftLogs one.  Despite all of the information I can find in it, there always seems to be more available.

That is an excellent idea that I will push zag to do

I will do another one of these workshops Friday night.  I will actually allow you to watch me as I analyze my guilds' logs and show you how I do raid performance.  This will likely cover 2 hours, so bring beer and be prepared to laugh as you hear my verbal assault on people who don't switch to adds as I uncover their every flaw.  

I'll make a formal post.  This will cover reading logs, finding details, and special stuff focused on Warlocks as I evaluate each of the 4 Warlocks in my groups' heroic runs.

Any chance this will be saved/recorded?  I want to make sure the other 2 officers in my guild learn how to read logs better rather than relying on me.

Please keep a copy if you can for people that cannot make that time

Probably not going to do this.  One, I don't know how.  Two, I'd much rather do repeat workshops than have something saved.  I'm also working on publishing a guide relevant to WCL searches that will give more in-depth details on how to find certain things in logs than the ramblings of me during a video where I'm finding things wrong with my raid team.

Any chance this will be saved/recorded?  I want to make sure the other 2 officers in my guild learn how to read logs better rather than relying on me.

I do have a guide on how to read logs in the Dungeon and Raid section.  I'm planning on updating it for this tier and what you can specifically look at.  

When you stream you can manage settings to save the broadcast. From there you can highlight specific sections or the whole thing to be permanently saved and viewable.

Recording is one thing.  Editting, uploading, and all that jazz is what I don't know how to do and am not really worried about it.

What Liquidsteel said, I've started streaming since 1 week and tbh the saving & highlighting is the easiest part :)

(translating settings from my native tongue:)

On your twitch page, go to "settings" & then to "Channel & Videos" (3rd tab),

Next scroll down to "Channel Settings"-"Active Broadcasts" & enable "Archive my broadcasts automatically".

After that ,it's like Liquid said, they keep your streams up & you can highlight them (just by going to video management and click the past stream) to save them for a long time.