OneMoreShot 0 Report post Posted September 24, 2015 I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on the issues I've been having with dps inconsistency, 712 ilvl MM hunter, onemoreshot - us - silvermoon. Any help, criticism or insight would be appreciated. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rmJLHwpWKQq4dcP6#pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24122346385.0.0.Hunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240^0%24Separate%24%23909049%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24122346385.0.0.Hunter%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240^0%24Separate%24%23a04D8A%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%2492208.0.0.NPC%24false%240&type=damage-done&source=12 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
DeffNZ 0 Report post Posted September 25, 2015 Struggling to get any decent dps on my MM hunter, I know I need 4pc and a decent trink but I should be getting better DPS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YawX7tmjhzD82kCv/#type=damage-done&source=23 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/Pyrotard/advanced Help me!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Toroo 0 Report post Posted September 27, 2015 Hello there, I've been on and off from WoW since WoD's launch and decided to come back to play for Heroic HFC. Pulling adequate DPS has been an issue for me, and after running SimulationCraft I realized I am really underperforming. So I've tried to figure out my problems. I've been making efforts to keep sniper training up more often as well trying to remember to pot. I am sure there are more issues and am seeking additional help. Thank you for your time as it is much appreciated. armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Toroo/simple wowlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YyRdKCf7BF8WhzTx#fight=11&source=71&type=damage-done Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rowten 0 Report post Posted September 29, 2015 Hello there, So last night had a first kill of Mythic Kormrok, and really disappointed with my current DPS as MM hunter. I am pretty sure that I am playing it right, CS on CD not focus capping etc etc, Here is a log, and if anyone has time for a couple of pointers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Z8jdnmygvaDPYfFx#fight=9&type=damage-done&source=7 Cheers Row Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MelkorX 1 Report post Posted September 30, 2015 Just briefly looking at it your sniper training is on the low end and you should seek to increase it drasticly. Sure parts of the fight you have to move and can't stop but largely its on fixed timers making a 20% increase definately possible. CS on CD seems fine. One way to pad your dps is by timing and position barrage onto the hands just right. Youll never reacher e.g. a bladestorms dps on hands but getting 2m dmg on hands instead of 500k is a decent difference in total dps. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rowten 0 Report post Posted October 1, 2015 Just briefly looking at it your sniper training is on the low end and you should seek to increase it drasticly. Sure parts of the fight you have to move and can't stop but largely its on fixed timers making a 20% increase definately possible. CS on CD seems fine. One way to pad your dps is by timing and position barrage onto the hands just right. Youll never reacher e.g. a bladestorms dps on hands but getting 2m dmg on hands instead of 500k is a decent difference in total dps. TBH I had not realised just how low this was before you pointed it out and going to look at a few others. Thanks for spending the time :) Will see how standing still works out! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Iridar 80 Report post Posted October 9, 2015 Quick question: what is the best set offpiece currently? I'm assuming it's gloves with crit / multistrike, but I'm too lazy to check for sure. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Art0of0win1hiki 0 Report post Posted October 12, 2015 (edited) Spec MM Item Level 709 Expectations: 60-75k, Velhari 80-90k Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8/%D0%A5%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8/advanced Warcraftlogs Link: 1. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4Z2g6RybB73tmXa8/#fight=1&type=summary&source=13 2. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4Z2g6RybB73tmXa8/#fight=2&type=summary&source=13 3. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4Z2g6RybB73tmXa8/#type=summary&source=13 Hello. Please, help me to improve my dps. Judging by these logs, I am rather weak among other hunters with the same item lvl. Edited October 13, 2015 by Art0of0win1hiki Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Alduin 0 Report post Posted October 20, 2015 hello i was wondering if some1 could analyze my logs im a 705 mm hunter and need to improve alot so the guild and i can get to mythic soon https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LHjqRAtrdJK1zbvT Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Meleynia 0 Report post Posted January 30, 2016 Hey I'v been struggling for a while now,iv read the guide more then twice. Here is the log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rfx7p6hPNmy9gRBT#type=damage-done&source=16 Only problems i know of is that I need to keep an eye on my chimaera abit better same with sniper training What could i other then that improve? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted January 30, 2016 So you're the hunter Guiltyas has been bugging us about in the hunter discord channel. Well, analyzing wipes does no good to be honest, especially on early progression. So, I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Most recent Zakuun kill: Not aligning Rapid Fire with Maalus. These should always be used together. No second potion, should've been used with Maalus + RF. Stampede should ideally be used with Heroism. Gorefiend: Again, not aligning RF with Maalus. Mirror of the Blademaster is a poor choice for a trinket for Gorefiend. Use the Heirloom or Malicious Censer instead, Your guild Hero's really late into the feast phase, should be used immediately. Kormrok: I'm starting to see a pattern of you not aligning RF and Maalus. Yes, it is THAT important. Multi-shot. WHY. NO. NEVER. Multi-shot is never worth using, ever. CS > Barrage should be all that's needed for dragging hands. If they aren't dead by the time barrage finishes channeling, then your raid group is bad. The dps warrior didn't even Bladestorm! Overall: Your guild sucks with using Heroism correctly. You need to align Rapid Fire with Maalus every time. More Chimaera Shots and Better Sniper Training will help I suggest you read Azor's Hunter Guide. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Meleynia 0 Report post Posted January 31, 2016 So you're the hunter Guiltyas has been bugging us about in the hunter discord channel. Well, analyzing wipes does no good to be honest, especially on early progression. So, I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Most recent Zakuun kill: Not aligning Rapid Fire with Maalus. These should always be used together. No second potion, should've been used with Maalus + RF. Stampede should ideally be used with Heroism. Gorefiend: Again, not aligning RF with Maalus. Mirror of the Blademaster is a poor choice for a trinket for Gorefiend. Use the Heirloom or Malicious Censer instead, Your guild Hero's really late into the feast phase, should be used immediately. Kormrok: I'm starting to see a pattern of you not aligning RF and Maalus. Yes, it is THAT important. Multi-shot. WHY. NO. NEVER. Multi-shot is never worth using, ever. CS > Barrage should be all that's needed for dragging hands. If they aren't dead by the time barrage finishes channeling, then your raid group is bad. The dps warrior didn't even Bladestorm! Overall: Your guild sucks with using Heroism correctly. You need to align Rapid Fire with Maalus every time. More Chimaera Shots and Better Sniper Training will help I suggest you read Azor's Hunter Guide. Thanks mate, the thing is i read the guide but i didnt knew the answer, * Chimaera shot *Powershot *Rapid fire *Mirrors trinket These are the things i gotta plan before going into the fight same with stampede Iv talked with guild and such about trying using bl more efficent the problem for me is that i can read the guide 10 times still dont understand what i doing wrong :/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Meleynia 0 Report post Posted January 31, 2016 (edited) So you're the hunter Guiltyas has been bugging us about in the hunter discord channel. Well, analyzing wipes does no good to be honest, especially on early progression. So, I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Most recent Zakuun kill: Not aligning Rapid Fire with Maalus. These should always be used together. No second potion, should've been used with Maalus + RF. Stampede should ideally be used with Heroism. Gorefiend: Again, not aligning RF with Maalus. Mirror of the Blademaster is a poor choice for a trinket for Gorefiend. Use the Heirloom or Malicious Censer instead, Your guild Hero's really late into the feast phase, should be used immediately. Kormrok: I'm starting to see a pattern of you not aligning RF and Maalus. Yes, it is THAT important. Multi-shot. WHY. NO. NEVER. Multi-shot is never worth using, ever. CS > Barrage should be all that's needed for dragging hands. If they aren't dead by the time barrage finishes channeling, then your raid group is bad. The dps warrior didn't even Bladestorm! Overall: Your guild sucks with using Heroism correctly. You need to align Rapid Fire with Maalus every time. More Chimaera Shots and Better Sniper Training will help I suggest you read Azor's Hunter Guide. Okay my dps was alot better this time thanks to you! Here is log : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kxc9yKJdmC4Z3fBa#fight=19&position=1771 Some fights i had 141k dps and such thanks man! One thing i saw in the log is that i use my RF fire to quick before they use ring gotta time that better Edited February 1, 2016 by Meleynia Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Morthak 0 Report post Posted March 2, 2016 Hey guys...I've been playing hunter for a while and I've noticed that my DPS is always below of what it should be in comparison with other hunters (using Ask Mr. Robot comparison tool). I'd appreciate the insight on what i can do better. Thanks a lot.My armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Apollo/simpleAnd some logs Mannoroth:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nHFTwGx4jvPN1VmD#fight=28&type=damage-done&source=12Archimonde:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nHFTwGx4jvPN1VmD#fight=31&type=damage-done&source=12Iron Reaver:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nHFTwGx4jvPN1VmD#fight=33&type=damage-done&source=12 Kormrok:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nHFTwGx4jvPN1VmD#fight=34&type=damage-done&source=12 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
necrothaftis 0 Report post Posted April 13, 2016 hello just did an archimonde kill and i am underperfoming on dps my armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Charisty/simple and the log is https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bwtapdCGBz9K64VP/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted April 14, 2016 hello just did an archimonde kill and i am underperfoming on dps my armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Charisty/simple and the log is https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bwtapdCGBz9K64VP/ I'm afraid you have the wrong sub-forum, this is the Hunter section. You'll get a much more useful reply if you post in the Mage section. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
necrothaftis 0 Report post Posted April 14, 2016 sorry thx i will! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
azerbaz 1 Report post Posted April 20, 2016 Hey guys, I was wondering I could get some feed back on my dps, I know for my item level that its low. Here a full set of logs for heroic HFC I did last week: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PpDa1MVAkmCbKf7y#type=damage-done&source=25&fight=3 Armory also: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Gykyna/simple Any help would be great thank you :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted April 22, 2016 Hey guys, I was wondering I could get some feed back on my dps, I know for my item level that its low. Here a full set of logs for heroic HFC I did last week: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PpDa1MVAkmCbKf7y#type=damage-done&source=25&fight=3 Armory also: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Gykyna/simple Any help would be great thank you Fel-Lord Zakuun: 15/18 uses of Chimaera Shot 2/3 uses of Mirror of the Blademaster Your guild used the first ring rather late, should be used almost on pull (position the boss and then immediately use ring). Make sure you're lining up Rapid Fire with the Ring as much as possible. Gorefiend: 23/30 uses of Chimaera Shot A couple of missed Kill Shots You used your potion a little late compared to when Ring and Rapid Fire were used. Overall Make sure your UI has ways to easily see the remaining CD on your abilities, as you're frequently delaying Chimaera Shot by a second or two at a time, and sometimes 5+ seconds, leading you to miss uses. Also UI related: Make sure you know when the Ring is popped to align Rapid Fire with it. Sniper Training uptime on some fights is rather low (61% on Archimonde, 75%% on Xhul), work on getting that up. Mirror of the Blade master hitting multiple targets for less time > it hitting 1 target for the full duration. Keep this in mind when deciding to use it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bizkits86 0 Report post Posted April 24, 2016 I had a question regarding MM. I am running in the 712 ilvl range, no ring or 4 pc yet. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bizk%C3%AEts/advanced. I am pulling what I feel is low numbers. I am not sure if it is my rotation or the fact that not having my 4 pc and ring are killing me and I should switch to BM. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mbBHVZjaYLk4nNyP#fight=24, that is a log from my Kormrok kill tonight and I did around 44k dps. I did 49k on the council fight. If someone could take a look at tell me what I am doing wrong I would be very appreciative. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted April 25, 2016 I had a question regarding MM. I am running in the 712 ilvl range, no ring or 4 pc yet. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bizk%C3%AEts/advanced. I am pulling what I feel is low numbers. I am not sure if it is my rotation or the fact that not having my 4 pc and ring are killing me and I should switch to BM. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mbBHVZjaYLk4nNyP#fight=24, that is a log from my Kormrok kill tonight and I did around 44k dps. I did 49k on the council fight. If someone could take a look at tell me what I am doing wrong I would be very appreciative. Iron Reaver: Barrage: Don't use it on Single Target. Ever. If it's needed for the air phase, only use it during the air phase on the bombs, otherwise, use Glaive Toss until you get the 4pc, where you'll use Powershot. You cast nothing from 0:43 to 1:03. Nothing. Multiple other 5-10+ second gaps of not using anything. 49% uptime on Sniper Training. This really needs to improve. Missed a bunch of Kill Shot's. Could've had at least 10 more, if not more than that. 20/26 Chimaera Shot Casts. Xhul'Horac: You used Glaive Toss. Should've used Barrage and lined it up with the imp wave spawns. You also used Multi-shot. Multi Shot isn't worth using unless there are 8+ targets up and none of them are >80% health or <35% health. Only 2 casts of Rapid Fire out of 3 (the 4th would still be up when the fight ended if you used it on cd). 30/40 Chimaera Shot casts. Overall: I'm seeing the same recurring theme throughout your log, and it's really bringing your dps down: Low-ish Sniper Training uptime. This might not seem like a big deal, but it's quite important. A % damage modifier on top of a % Crit damage modifier adds up. Not tracking Ability CDs/Not paying attention to them. This is HUGE. Chimaera Shot is the single highest Damaging ability we have, and one of the highest DPET (damage per execute time) abilities in the game (outside of DoTs and major cds). Using it on CD is paramount. Make sure your UI has this information in a quick-to-notice, but not obtrusive, position so you can easily keep track of it. Make sure that you know which talents to take for each fight. If you aren't sure, I did a write up a while back on which of the level 90 talents to pick on which fight here. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bizkits86 0 Report post Posted April 25, 2016 Thank you very much Orthios, I was seeing the same things you are making note of after looking through this forum at your other critiques. I Greatly appreciate your feedback and time. Also thank you for suggesting the write up, I will start working on this stuff immediately. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eyeroll 5 Report post Posted May 1, 2016 (edited) I am a bit a my wits end. I moved to a new guild when my old one had a bunch of people just not come back after the new year.The new guild has a couple of hunters, and I am just not measuring up DPS wise. Fight mechanics I know pretty well, but for some reason, I cannot get out of my own way. A couple of weeks ago, when we first made it to M Kilrog, my sniper training uptime was like 16%, so moving way too much. I've been working on moving less, but none of these HFC fights really lend themselves to not moving much, so it's been an effort to try and work on the move 2 sec rule. I finally decided after seeing my simcraft numbers that despite working on things, and re-reading Azor's MM guide, that there is stuff I'm just not able to see.My profile is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Snowtracker/advancedI also have mythic Fel Spring Coil and a H-WF Malicious Censor and a H/Socketed Malicous CensorOn Kilrog this week, i end up sniping the Bloodthirsters at their spawnpoint.I seem to be focus starved way too much, and despite looking at the logs, I can't tell what it is I should be doing.Here's the logs from this week's raid. really depressed now that I look at it.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11128317/latest/ Thanks Snowtracker Edited May 1, 2016 by Eyeroll Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
blut 0 Report post Posted June 8, 2016 (edited) Hey guys, just got my normal 4 pc and did my first raid with it so wanted to get your tips to make sure i continue to perform well. Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Blutbogen/simple I'm Blutbogen and here's our guilds logs for our first night. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dwAYDLqKNmgyJV8r/ Thanks for any and all feedback! Edited June 8, 2016 by blut Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Katamarii 9 Report post Posted June 8, 2016 You send your armory twice. Please send us your logs. :) 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites