FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Moonsunier

Help with customising interface for balance and resto druid

I have played druid for quite a long time now and I realise (as a healer moving to balance) that I need ti change my interface from the normal Blizzard one to something more customisable for optimal healing and dps. Unfortunately I am not very gifted in customising addons (breaking my comp once in the process!) and wondered if you guys could recommend addons and tell me how to customise them for both Balance and Restoration druid.

Thanks!

There are hundreds of different addons that suit many styles. You can get an all in one package (like ElvUI) or build it yourself out of many different addons.

Find something you like and come back, I'll help you set it up

Thank you Krazy! I think I have an idea..Unfortunately my account been suspended following a hacker though so may not be toll later tom till I get a proeper rreply back to you

Okay I really want to use ElVui for both balance and resto (have no clue how to customise). I want to also use grid for resto druid and Weakauras (2) for Balance druid