1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
[Skywall/Drak'thul][H] <Corrupted Destiny>10/10 N NH - 10/10 H NH Recruiting Core for Mythic Raiding 5/7 M EN Casual raiders as well!By Chumani
Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 10 /10 Heroic Nighthold (10/10 N NH in about 1 1/2 hours) (Providing we arent cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
*****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
Swiper#1939 - Deni#1743 - Loki#15391
***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
(We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
*Since the copy code gave issue's updated it to wago links for easy copying*
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it on this page :
When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below A screen will popup and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
11-02-17 : Improved Shaman Healing tool.
25-02-17 : Improved Paladin Healing tool.
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk *not yet* ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
We will start of with the shaman :
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/4yn3hs9KM
Resto Shaman - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/VJm5cicKM
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/EJcuns5Kz
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/Vy8U_sLeX
Druid - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/NkXd5octG
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/VyuEFj9Yf
Paladin - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/4k3EqiqtM
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/4y2JojcYM
Holy Priest - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/VkRaio5Yz
Holy Priest - Holy Word Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/V11doicYM
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/NJm2ci9FG
Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content.
Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time.
We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes:
All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed.
If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat.
Potential recruits should have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing.
- Availability to attend 90% of our raids.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining.
- Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.
I have noticed something disturbing at my Garrison in Draenor since reaching level 110 in Legion....
That is that the follower missions available at your Garrison are now having item level requirements to do, and there does not appear to be any way to increase your follower's item levels besides doing quests that have a high item level requirement. It is like Blizzard is saying, in order to get this, you have to complete that, but in order to attempt that, you have to already have this?? Is this a catch 22, or is it just me??
So, my question is whether there is any other way to increase the item level of your followers in the garrison besides the quests?? PLEASE clarify, and THANKS in advance!!
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!