FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Eloradennon

Frost DK low dps. Just don't know what else to do.

I'm a newish player (about a year now) and have a frost dk that I'm pretty fond of, only problem is I'm doing really shitty dps. I know it takes a while to learn all mechanics but I've tried everything from resetting all my talents and glyphs to rearranging my hotbar multiple times. I know there's gotta be something I'm missing. I've got 670 gear and am 2h. I've heard dw might help but I'd have to find a new weapon(or 2) first. I am not sure if enchanting my gear will help much? I am just at my wits end and I get kicked out of raids or mythic groups for doing such low dps. Its embarrassing. Please help me! I know I'm not top ilvl yet but I'm not even doing enough dps for a 640 geared toon!

apexis 1her's are easy to get and upgrade in 2-3 days in tanaan jungle. Also you could try using a priority weak aura like storm's. will help you learn a lot by doing. but really it's just practice practice practice ... and 2h frost is our lowest dps spec atm, so if you have to use a 2her switch to unholy.

ermererd get gud newb.

but for more constructive advice biggrin.png  The first thing is we need a bit more info from you. Record some logs of your fights so we can see what you are doing. You can sign up at warcraftlogs.com thats one of the better ones. As far as frost goes even right now 2h is top of dps charts "6th i think but don't quote me" so we can certainly help you improve. However, without logs I cannot tell you what you are doing right and wrong. So, grab me a couple lfr logs and I will be more than glad to help you improve your frawst dk biggrin.png