FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Calol

soloing deadmines.

Let me start by saying I am well aware that soling a low level dungeon is absolutely nothing special. I mained a lock once I came back to WoW in MoP and played it trough H SOO. Never got my Garrosh kill unfortunately though. But once WoD dropped I wasn't overly thrilled by the direction Locks were going and at the time PVP was really Alliance dominated so I started  maining my Protadin and got him decently geared but recently got a wild hair to make an alliance Lock and damn I miss playing one. Going in DM at level 14 and successfully completing it solo was one of the better times I've had in wow in a long time. The only real trouble I had was Ripsnarl since it was easy to tunnel the boss and not put corruption on the adds to burn them down and eventually be overwhelmed with the incoming damage to my VW. But once I was able to keep my focus on my hp, my VW's and keeping dots up on all the adds plus the boss and downed him Cookie was simple. Figure I'll hit 20 then go and try my luck with Stockades. Sorry for the useless post but again like I said it was fun to do it.

Sorry for the useless post 

Locking this thread. 

Please try to keep posts constructive and strictly warlock related.