FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
tcreaglesclaw

What deck should I craft next?

Hello everybody! I've been playing Hearthstone for almost a year now and it's been quite fun. I have two competitive decks that took quite a lot of time for me to craft (Ramp Druid and Hybrid Hunter). I've completed both of them and I'd like to know if there are other fun but also competitive decks that I should craft. I've taken a look at all the decks here on Icy Veins and there are way too many options so I don't know which direction I should go. I was thinking Patron Warrior, Shaman, or Warlock (except Handlock). I also don't want to do another aggro deck until later, because aggro decks cheaper to craft. Preferably should cost 2000-6000 dust. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Hi

I am a big fan of Patron Warrior and Freeze mage, they are currently what I use to ladder.

Can I suggest that you just hold your dust until the announcement in a few days? If it is a card expansion (Which I personally believe it will be) there will be some cool new cards that you might want to get your hands on. Who knows, maybe a new meta changing deck will be established (Looking at you Patron)

lol. I only have 15 dust, can't even craft a common. This is because I just crafted a sylvanas for my druid deck. I'll take the annoucement into consideration thanks! i forgot all about it. 

Sylvanas will always be a top notch card so there is no reason not make your druid stronger with her.

May even be best to wait a while after the new content until it all tried and tested