FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zillah

Need help with Sin dps

Hey guys I'm fairly new to rogues this xpac 3rd reset maining and trying to improve my dps as much as i can.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Zillah/simple

Some progression logs

Sorc

www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6a8NQmbt4kW29F3Y/#type=damage-done&source=96&boss=1794&wipes=1

Xhul

www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2xnHjWhDd1QraPN7#boss=1800&wipes=1&type=damage-done&source=1

Edited by Zillah

Why did you block everything out in White? Makes it very hard to read

Make sure you're using Envenom properly - you have your 4 set, so you should be looking at 95% or more uptime on that buff.

1. Pool energy before using it. This will allow you more Mutilate / Dispatch casts with the bonus crit chance & chance to apply poisons
  2. Try and only cast it with ~2s left on the buff. This will stop you from overwriting it too early, but will also force you to pool energy a bit. It's ok to break this rule if you have too many cp's (7-9) and are going to energy cap soon
  3. Don't cast it if you only have 5 cp. Wait until you have 7-9 to use a finisher 

OK I'll try and work on my envenoms and energy pooling. Any recommended weak aura strings to track envenoms don't know to make weak auras. And not sure why it did that with the white out must have happened what I copy pasted

Edited by Zillah

OK I'll try and work on my envenoms and energy pooling. Any recommended weak aura strings to track envenoms don't know to make weak auras. And not sure why it did that with the white out must have happened what I copy pasted

Hey there,

i can recommend this:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/7861-how-to-create-an-effective-ui/

Credit goes to Carrn. Thanks by the way. :)