FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Delaila

[Balance] trinkets

I got Profecy of fear on my last run in hellfire as boomkin. Im just wondering what your toguhts are on it. Im testing it out atm but so far Im not really impressed. It looked really good reading the tool tip so i swaped the night i got it and tested it on some hc bosses. At the end of the night the nova from it had done around 3% of my total dmg. I feel like it is low but i might be wrong.  I had chiped soul prism before, shuld I just go back to that again or are the profecy better?

Here are my armory. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/veknilash/Delaila/simple

i forgott to log so i dont have any of those to show.

Soul prism is 100x better than Prophecy.  You can't do enough snap damage into the target that gets the debuff (even assuming you can find the target on multi target).

Secondaries are all pretty even for boomkin, which makes prism really good.

ok thx :) I have some questions about the class trinket (living seed). Is it safe? Just reading the tool tip it feels like it can be a bit risky on trash for exampel :/ And also am i right in asuming that you wana stack crit whit it due to wanting to get out more procs?

ok thx smile.png I have some questions about the class trinket (living seed). Is it safe? Just reading the tool tip it feels like it can be a bit risky on trash for exampel :/ And also am i right in asuming that you wana stack crit whit it due to wanting to get out more procs?

That trinket is like constant starfall misclicking ^.^ It gives you nice boost on boss fights, but is annoying as hell for trash packs, or - world mobs... Had to remove it after 2mins in Nagrand, cause I was chainpulling all the stuff around me...

ok thx :) I have some questions about the class trinket (living seed). Is it safe? Just reading the tool tip it feels like it can be a bit risky on trash for exampel :/ And also am i right in asuming that you wana stack crit whit it due to wanting to get out more procs?

It's as safe as you are.. Just stand in the back or remove it.

And your stat priority won't change. It's still mastery > crit >= haste >= MS > vers

ok..probebly better to make two sets when i get it, one with it and one with out for trash/questing just to be on the safe side. And acording to ask mrr robot you want to stack crit when you have the trinket :/