FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Polyhater

Brewmaster Impovement

Hi there, 

First of all I wanted to say, that I use IV as my first source when I want to know something about a class. Therefore thank you for your good work :)) I got some good tips and tricks from reading the forums. 

I rerolled to help my guild for this content to play brewmaster monk. 

At the beginning I had my issues with shuffel, tiger power and elusive brew, but I got it on most of the fights on 90%+. Then I realized I mess it up with using Jap to often compared to  Tiger Palm. I changed this. 

I am raidlead as well (switching from healer perspective to tank perspective is a pain in the ass). This might be one of the reasons why I feel I underpreform. 

The only reason I equipped inv_inscription_trinket_tank.jpgKnight's Badge because I dont really have another good Tank trinket. I DW because of the lack of a good quality staff. :/  

My Toon: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/taerar/Pandabeer/advanced

recent WLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QABcTh2f4xz6bHdv#fight=1

Sorry for my bad english, but it's not my native language and thank you guys in advance for helping me out. 

Greetings from Germany

Grats on the new Trinkets smile.png

At quick glance with buffs, your Zen Sphere up time should be a lot more. On most fights you're using 1 Armor Pot and others you're using none. And it seems on some fights you're using Guard just to use, use it when you've got a good amount of Resolve, what's good for you? unsure, I tend to get 200-300% resolves. Some say they get higher amounts.

For a new BrM you seem to have gotten a lot of right, rather quick. I've still room to get better also, it'll come with experience, so hang in there.

Your English is fine, meine Deutsche ist rostig tongue.png

Thank you for your reply and thank you for the gz :)

It seems like I am getting better and better or let's say it diffrently. I feel like I am improving from raid to raid. »Practice creates masters so to say.«

That;s one of my biggest problems. When to use Guard properly. I recognized yesterday when we were trying Xhul'horac Heroic, that I can get 700k + Guards. On the other hand during "farm" I only recognize 500 - 600k Guards.

But I am going to work on that! Maybe I just have to play a liitle bit less hectic and thats the key.

Thank you again for your replay Karmageddon! :)

Deutsch ist schwer, solange man es nicht übt. :)  

• Like 1