FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Creepzy

How About specs in lower ills

helo im looking for some input about raids in the lower bracket.

We are a bunch of ppl just starting raids again (just on earth week) and don't rly expect to be more difficult than normal runs of hellfire.

As a rogue I expect to go combat for the cleave fights, but what about the single ones?

Been trying to find the answers by using the utilities of Warcraft logs and putting normal in and an ilvl around 690, dno how accurate that will turn out and if I'm even close.

In my opinion you should only concern yourself with other specs if you can pull off a competitive equipment set to your combat set. If you can, try Assassination, if not, I would stick to combat.

Assassination is probably the best and easiest spec to play at lower ilevels. It's the most versatile of all 3, and if you're going to focus on mastering one then that's what you should be looking at

Assassination is probably the best and easiest spec to play at lower ilevels. It's the most versatile of all 3, and if you're going to focus on mastering one then that's what you should be looking at

Ok I will go that way then but I'm a bit confused be the log reports from warcraftlogs.

I'll just throw them out here for u to clarify it for me.

95% used, hellfire, normal, 688-690 ilvl and in that bracket sub and combat are seemingly performing better.

My thoughts on this is that sub is way harder to master and I don't have 2 complete sets to be switching sin/combat that's why u recommend assassin for me?

And yes u are right to assume I'm not the one to be in the top percentage of the spec but I rly want learn and improve what I can.

Starting with one spec and when I get gears switching depending on the fights.

Yes, Combat is best to play for all of the AoE fights, but if you want to focus on something that will perform decently in all situations, Assassination is a better choice