FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Curinir

Mythic Gorefiend trinket question!

Hello!

Last night, my guild began progression on the dreaded Gorefiend. Myself and our other warlock have been trying to figure out which trinket to use on the fight: Fragment or GSR. It appears to be a very divided thing even among the top players (Sparkuggz taking GSR and Furty taking CT). So I was curious on your thoughts!

My argument for Class Trinket is that as soon as you go into Feast of Souls, you can maintain 100% uptime on it, which is basically another Dark Soul up the whole time, being that the heroic trinket is 4% per stack. Also, on the adds in the first phase, with no trinket procs up, I already annihilate the things, so it may not be necessary to use GSR for the int or proc.

My argument for GSR is that just equipping it is worth more than an extra flask. The pure intellect alone plus the proc could be enough to send it over class trinket. If I am needed to help dps down a spirit of someone in the stomach, it could help a great deal. On top of that, with good rng it could proc twice or even three times during Feast, which would be fantastic.

Thoughts anyone? It's a helluva question, in my opinion, so thanks for anyone able to answer it well!

Class Trinket for more consistent damage during feast, GSR for greater add damage and potentially good RNG during feast.

In this ilvl you aren't going to hit enrage if people survive, so gearing for the greater add damage makes sense, at least in my mind.

I also have a Mythic Warforged with Socket version of GSR...

Alrighty, thanks! I'll give it a whirl. I played most of last night with class trinket, but we never saw the Feast in 30 wipes. I'm not so lucky as to have a Mythic Warforged/Socketed GSR, but I think just plain ol' Mythic will be fine! My class trinket is heroic warforged, but I'm pretty sure that the warforged has literally no effect on it at all.