FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Raiment Shenlong Generator Monk

Why area damage over attack speed on weapons?

Simply put, you have plenty: dual-wielding, Seize the Initiative passive, Alacrity passive, the Dashing Strike - Radiance effect. Some investment in AoE does this single-target heavy build wonders.

Guest Guest_Darklord

Hello, I got a question regardin the jewelery.

As is see the value in cubing unity, would Band of the Rue Chambers be a good damage alternative?

It should push your spirit generation by a great deal.

Would this ring be the best choice for a group setup?

Guest Astraithious

Hello there just a guest here I followed some of your guide however I can now solo up to 50 by changing some things around which is simply having 2 pieces of uliana's set, ridiculous aoe clear and fantastic addition. The Flying dragon cube effect is also bugged it seems, I can't see any buff ever being applied from it

Guest Cramer

Im working on a hybrid of this build. I wanted to fet your opinion on my set up so far... I have the shen long set and im working to get the second ring for the rings in your build. I have the two mystic ally leg ability with the fire rune and partial innas set to enhance the mystic and my mantras. Would using air ally as a spirit generator be more beneficial than the light of heaven heal/spirit gen increase? Im basically crossing inna's set, the same shoulders and boots you use and the shenlong set so my spirit generator is incredibly powerful but i also have all mantras on at one time and two mystic allys that do 100% more of their passive ability. I have a string of ears once i cube the inna's belt im wearing into a chest piece . On battle net im Cromsies#1333

Thanks

Guest Guest

I would also suggest to replace the Head, wich is not so important and the torso, wich is choosen only for the 10% firedamage and not for the costreduction, with the 2 piece bonus of the Ulianas Set. The result is every trash mob dies in seconds the more the better, everything arround you is just exploding.

At first i added the gungdo wrist to adding expoding hands but with the Ulianas 2 Set bonus the effect is spreading so fast that in result you dont need the Gungdo wrist. Now i added the krells wrist for immunity to knockback and stun as i see this as biggest problem when fighting.

And i added the exploding hand skill with the rune "the meat is weak" not to use it but to add the effect of the rune to the automatic effect of the setbonus for 20% overall damage for the group.

This build rocks its the best that i have played so far, looks and feels amazing.

Guest cramer

Since my last post i have gotten a lot more of the required gear for this build. If used properly you won't need any exploding hand gear because this setup destroys all mobs. The CDR from leorics is invaluable because it allows epiphany to almost always be available. The only pieces of the puzzle im missing is the cindercoat and strongarm bracers for the cube and i can handle torment x and grifts 40+. My hellfire ammy rolled with the skill that prevents death once every 60 seconds, pretty useful until i get another unity ring. It would be nice to find a chest piece that outclasses cindercoat for this build.

Guest Guest

Heya, (hopefully) quick question. How are you supposed to get to 75% cooldown reduction (needed for epiphany permanence) with this build? I feel like I must be missing something (I'm reasonably new to Diablo). BoY 20%, helm 25%, gogok 15%, hands 8%,  shoulders 8%, paragon 10% = 62% cdr which isn't *too* far off, but it's still 8 seconds or so of very reduced tank and mobility. Am I missing something, or are you supposed to just play around that? Otherwise the build is very fun. =)

Heya, (hopefully) quick question. How are you supposed to get to 75% cooldown reduction (needed for epiphany permanence) with this build? I feel like I must be missing something (I'm reasonably new to Diablo). BoY 20%, helm 25%, gogok 15%, hands 8%,  shoulders 8%, paragon 10% = 62% cdr which isn't *too* far off, but it's still 8 seconds or so of very reduced tank and mobility. Am I missing something, or are you supposed to just play around that? Otherwise the build is very fun. =)

It's a downtime you have to work around, sadly. smile.png Glad you're having fun with the build!

Guest Skig

One suggestion I have is to fill out the followers section, this build favors the templar due to his 10% spirit generation bonus.

Guest Frofessional

Could also roll CDR on rings and weapons. Each fist can have up to 10% cdr and each ring can get 8%. That's a lot more cdr to fill that gap to 75%!

Guest Hellsing

How about using two pieces of Uliana along with this build in a way or another? As it applies the exploding palm and maybe could be somehow benefic to it? It hit me today while grinding with for items for this build with half of Uliana equipped.

With the upcoming changes to the two-piece set bonus of Raiment of a Thousand Storms (spirit generators do 100% increased damage down from 300% increased damage) is this build dead or am I missing something?

I will answer my own question: I was missing the inclusion of the Inna's Set.  With it this playstyle still rocks.  

Continuing to answer my own question: With the Inna's set this build is much stronger than the old version.  It seems amazing strong.

Edited by Pjmcnally

Guest grothmork

I must say, that I am very happy to have saved every ancient items in the past, and I was hereby able to equip more or less a complete build following this guide - and so far it is awesome and I have lots of fun with it. GR lvl45 takes approx 5 minutes to complete, only run speed limits it to complete faster - so farming legendary gems to augment items this way is excellent smile.png

Guest Tysoukasa

The guide mentions that Single resistance is a favorable roll on the Inna's belt. However, this is impossible due to the fact that the Inna's belt (Inna's Favor) will always roll with an All resistance primary.

The guide mentions that Single resistance is a favorable roll on the Inna's belt. However, this is impossible due to the fact that the Inna's belt (Inna's Favor) will always roll with an All resistance primary.

Thank you for the correction, this is indeed the case.

Guest Alerian

Why are crudest boots recommended in the cube, when mystic ally isn't in th build? Seems dumb.

Guest JDizzle

Why are crudest boots recommended in the cube, when mystic ally isn't in th build? Seems dumb.

Seems like you either don't read or you're legitimately the dumb one lol. Inna's 6 set bonus gives you damage based on however many mystics you have out, which is automatically all of them from the 4 piece bonus and then that number doubles from the boots..

Guest kolb

with inna 6 piece you dont need mystic ally out to get the mystic allies. 

Guest RoxasAran

The six set automatically makes 5 allies appear even when the skill isn't on the bar. And the boots doubles the number from 5 to 10.

Guest Swirlz

I was thinking about this. Why not use focus and restraint instead, then you can get a hellfire amulet with the exalted soul passive, 50 more spirit is alot more dmg i would assume? the spirit regen would be nice to. I do see the whole unity thing falling apart but... is it worth it...?

I was thinking about this. Why not use focus and restraint instead, then you can get a hellfire amulet with the exalted soul passive, 50 more spirit is alot more dmg i would assume? the spirit regen would be nice to. I do see the whole unity thing falling apart but... is it worth it...?

It'll bring more damage to the build for sure. Losing Unity will hurt like hell though, I'm not sure you'll survive GRs past 70-75. :/ Let me know if it works for you though!

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Here's a quick one for those of you leveling Monks in Season 24, we see a crazy fast way to get to level 70!
      First off we have Wudjio explaining the The Crudest Boots leveling strategy. Basically you need the new and improved boots (which you can gamble for with the Weekly Challenge rift shards at low levels, with a very high chance for it as there's only 2 legendaries possible at level 1), you need to get to level 22 for Mystic Ally (and 27 for the Water Ally to be optimal)... and that's it! The rest of the leveling guide tips then work in addition to it, but the basics are just boots and go - you can pretty much solo Torment 6 with just the boots and basic gear!
      And here's a full leveling run with them as well:
      Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to level a monk.
    • By Staff
      Season 24 starts today, and we're looking at which class to play based on the tier rankings.
      Solo Greater Rift Push Build Rankings for Season 24
      If you like to play alone and would like to push rifts, we recommend you the following builds for each class, with more builds listed in our solo Greater Rift pushing guide.
      Barbarian: Wrath of the Wastes Rend Build Crusader: Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Build Demon Hunter: GoD Hungering Arrow Build Monk: LoD Wave of Light Build + Inna Mystic Ally Build Necromancer: LoD Poison Scythe Build Witch Doctor: Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Build Wizard: Firebird Mirror Images Build Speed Farming Tier Lists for Season 24
      These are your best class choices if you prioritize speed-clearing bounties, Greater Rifts, or Torment 16 standard rifts in Season 24.
      Top Solo Speed GR Builds for Each Class
      Class Build Monk LoD Wave of Light Monk Monk Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk Barbarian Wrath of the Wastes Rend Barbarian Demon Hunter GoD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter Demon Hunter Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter For more details, check out our Solo Speed Greater Rift Rankings.
      Top Group Rift Guardian Killer Builds for Each Class
      Class Build Wizard Firebirds Mirror Images Wizard Monk Inna Mystic Ally Monk You can find all other group speed-clearing builds on this page.
      The Group Meta for Season 24
      Determining the exact meta is more complex, which is why we're listing class roles at which the classes excel in Season 24. You can find a more in-depth look at how individual classes perform in a group environment in our group meta overview.
      Best Trash Killers for Season 24 will be Firebird Mirror Images Wizard and LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer. Best Rift Guardian Killer compositions revolve around DPS builds that focus on single-target damage, mainly stacking the Bane of the Stricken gem. The best ones are Firebird Mirror Images Wizard and Inna Mystic Ally Monk. Best at Grouping are Support Barbarians with their Ancient Spear and other classes that utilize items like The Executioner and Strongarm Bracers. Best Tank Support for Season 24 goes to Inna Monk! The best class for Experience Farming is Wrath of the Wastes Rend Barbarian since Barbarians can move extremely fast while dealing consistently high AoE damage. We hope you will enjoy Season 24, and don't forget to read our Season 24 Compendium for Diablo 3!
    • By Starym
      The new season starts today at 5 PM PST/CET/KST, and we have the guides ready. The season and patch add some extremely powerful and very wanted ethereal items to chase, so there should be quite a bit of variety present. Also, in case you weren't aware, the Emanate system and follower revamp that was featured in the last season is now a PERMANENT addition to the game, so basically all seasons from now on will also have the Season 23 follower benefits.

Necromancer had the biggest shakeup in terms of build rankings, You can also check out our other handy season-related guides here .

Barbarian:
      Leveling and Fresh 70 Guide
      Support GR Build with Raekor and HotNS Sets (Top) Rend Build with Wrath of the Wastes Set (Top) Frenzy Build with the Horde of the Ninety Savages Set (Top) Leap/Earthquake Build with Might of the Earth Set (High) Seismic Slam Build with Might of the Earth Set  (High) Furious Charge Build with Immortal King and Raekor Sets (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients Build with the Raekor Set (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients GR Build With LoD (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients Build with the Immortal King Set (Mid) Whirlwind GR Build with Wrath of the Wastes Set (Low) Frenzy/Thorns Build with Legacy of Nightmares Set (Low)

Crusader:
      Heaven's Fury Build with Aegis of Valor Set (Top) Thorns Bombardment Build with Akkhan and Invoker Sets (High) Sweep Attack Build with Roland's Set (High) Blessed Hammer (Hammerdin) Build with Seeker of the Light Set (Mid) Blessed Shield Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Thorns Build with Invoker Set (Mid) Condemn Build with Akkhan Set (Mid) Fist of the Heavens Build with Aegis of Valor Set (Mid) Condemn Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Shield Bash Build with Roland's Set (Low)

Demon Hunter:
      Support Build with Gears of Dreadlands/Marauder (Top) Hungering Arrow Build with Gears of Dreadlands (Top) Rapid Fire Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Rapid Fire Build with Natalya's Vengeance (High) Sentry Build with Natalya's and Marauder Set (High) Shadow's Mantle Build with Impale (High) Multishot Build with Unhallowed Essence Set (High) Cluster Arrow Build with Marauder Set (Mid) Grenade Build with Unhallowed Essence Sets (Mid) Rain of Vengeance Build with Natalya's Set (Mid) Chakram Build with Unhallowed Essence Set (Low)

Monk:
      Support Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Top) Tempest Rush Build with the Patterns of Justice Set (Top) Tempest Rush Build with Sunwuko Set (Top) Mystic Ally Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Top) (New) Wave of Light Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Wave of Light Build with Sunwuko (High) Crippling Wave Build with Raiment and Shenlong Sets (High) Seven-Sided Strike Build with Uliana's Stratagem Set (High) Lashing Tail Kick Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Lashing Tail Kick Build with Sunwuko Set (Mid) Exploding Palm and Mystic Ally Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Low)

Necromancer:
      Necromancer Support Build With Pestilence Set (Top) Bone Spear Build with the Masquerade Set (Top) Corpse Explosion Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Poison Scythe Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Army of the Dead Build with Rathma Set (High) Generator Build with Grace of Inarius Set (High) Skeletal Mage Singularity "Rat" Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Corpse Lance Build with Legacy of Dreams Set (High) Corpse Lance Build with Pestilence or Trag'Oul Set (Mid) Thorns Skeletons Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Skeletal Mages Build With Trag'Oul and Jesseth Sets (Mid) Blood Nova Build with Legacy of Dreams (Low)

Witch Doctor:
      Spirit Barrage Build with the Mundunugu's Regalia Set (Top) Carnevil Poison Dart Build with Zunimassa Set (High) Carnevil Dagger of Darts Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Spirit Barrage Build with Legacy of Dreams  (High) Soul Harvest Build with Jade Harvester Set (Mid) Zombie Bears Build with Helltooth Set (Mid) Firebats Build with Spirit of Arachyr Set  (Mid) Gargantuan Build with Zunimassa Set (Mid) Gargantuan Build with Helltooth Set (Low) Acid Cloud Build with Helltooth Set (Low) Grasp of the Dead Build with Helltooth Set (Low)

Wizard:
      Mirror Images Build with Firebird Set (Top) Frozen Orb Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Energy Twister Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Flame Blades Build with Firebird Set (High) Archon Build with Vyr Set (High) Mammoth Hydra Build with Legacy of Dreams(High) Energy Twister Build with DMO Set (Mid) Frozen Orb Build with DMO Set (Mid) Frost Hydra Build with Typhon's Veil (Mid) Arcane Orbit Build with DMO Set (Low) Explosive Blast Farming Build with Tal Rasha Set (Low)  
      We hope you have fun in the new season, and you can check out the full patch notes here.
    • By Staff
      Diablo II's renowned Ethereals are coming to Diablo III in Season 24 and Senior Game Designer Frankie Lee shares how the team wanted to capture the spirit of Diablo II through an itemization-based seasonal theme.
      (Source)
      “Funny story,” begins Frankie Lee, one of the senior game designers on the Diablo III team, “when I was young, my mom thought I spent too much time playing video games because I was on Diablo II for hours and hours. I was mostly farming and trying to trade a Stone of Jordan for something, and I told my mom, ‘I’m learning valuable business skills for my future.’ Now here I am, not utilizing any of those business skills, but instead designing Diablo III.”
      One of Lee’s latest design endeavors, aided by his fellow talented designers on the Diablo III team, is the introduction of Diablo II’s renowned Ethereals to Diablo III in Season 24.
      The Ethereal item line comprises 21 powerful weapons—three for each class—that provide meaningful damage boosts to your demon-slaughtering endeavors. They’re instruments of prodigious potential from a bygone era that have recently resurfaced in Sanctuary to be brandished by heroes capable enough of wielding them, characterized by three preeminent attributes: they are rare, powerful, and fleeting. “You can only equip one at a time, and they have random legendary powers along with their numerous strong [fixed] affixes,” says Lee.
      When paving the groundwork for Season 24 and its accompanying theme, the team wanted to hearken back to Diablo II and the memories it left with them long ago. They iterated on several ideas, says Lee, but none of them felt as right as Ethereal Memory. “We really wanted to make this season feel special. We wanted to capture the spirit of Diablo II through an itemization-based seasonal theme, which led to the idea of Ethereals in Diablo III.” The concept of Ethereal items flourished, not only paying homage to the deep impact Diablo II had on Diablo III, its developers, and many of its players, but allowing the developers to reimagine how the iconic item line could be reimagined over two decades later.
      For the Diablo III team, reimagining an iconic item line from Diablo II in its successor was an intricate endeavor. “One of the biggest questions we asked ourselves was, ‘what does it mean to make a Diablo II item in Diablo III?’” says Lee. “We looked deep down inside and tried to remember decades ago how it felt when a legendary in Diablo II dropped. It was rare, it was unique, it was strong, it had so many affixes, and it felt powerful.”
      Some legendaries in Diablo II, Lee notes, were also never called by their unique names, but were instead referred to by their item types. They weren’t just powerful weapons and armor—they were ethereal weapons and armor. While Diablo III’s incarnation of Ethereal items don’t have the reduced durability and repair difficulty of Diablo II Ethereals that gave them a hallmark sensation of fleeting (assuming you didn’t use the Zod Rune)—but potent—power, the Ethereals introduced to Diablo III will only be obtainable and usable for the duration of Season 24. They still retain the unique icons, names, item types, and sounds they originally possessed in Diablo II, and can be transmogrified to your weapons after the season has ended if you manage to collect all 21 of them in Season 24.
      With Diablo II: Resurrected launching on September 23 this year, Lee and the Diablo III team hope everyone will enjoy obtaining the unimaginable power offered by these weapons. “We want players to enjoy finding their first Ethereal and figuring out how to incorporate it into their builds after reading its numerous affixes,” Lee says. “Hopefully Ethereals can usher in new metas and give everyone an amazing experience this season.”
    • By Staff
      Diablo's Patch 2.7.1 is now available on all platforms and Season 24 will begin on July 23.
      (Source)
      Update on July 20: Patch 2.7.1 is now live on all platforms.
      Season 24 will begin on July 23, at 5PM (PDT/CEST/KST) shortly after our next Diablo III update. Read on to learn more about the season theme and balance changes coming in Patch 2.7.1. We are expecting this update to be released on July 20.

Table of Contents
      Season Theme Season Cosmetic Rewards Season Journey Rewards Season Conquests Haedrig's Gifts Patch Notes Seasons Items Bug Fixes  
      New Season Theme
      As the Nephalem reflect on Sanctuary's history, instruments of power from a bygone era resurface. These ethereal memories will grant those persistent enough to search for them unimaginable power. Legends of the past will manifest once more in the present, and you must decide how to best use these gifts—for ethereal power is fugacious by nature, and will soon return to being no more than a myth.
      Diablo II left us with fond memories when it released more than 20 years ago, and with Diablo® II: ResurrectedTM launching in September 2021, we’d like to introduce a seasonal theme to honor that legacy. For this seasonal theme, we were inspired to reimagine how Ethereal items could manifest in Diablo III, with 21 iconic weapons from Diablo II making a return. In Season 24, Ethereals are rare, powerful, and fleeting items.

Players who pre-purchase Diablo II: Resurrected before it launches on Sept 23, 2021 will immediately unlock the Heritage of Arreat transmog, the Diablo II-themed Barbarian transmog set, in Diablo III on July 20 once Patch 2.7.1 goes live. For more details, click here.

With the release of Patch 2.7.1, console players will now be able to immediately unlock the Mephisto pet and the Hatred’s Grasp wings when they pre-order the Diablo Prime Evil Collection on Xbox or PlayStation.
      Return to Top
      Seasonal Cosmetic Rewards
      Beginning with Season 17, we began reintroducing previous rewards to make them available to players who may have missed them the first time around. For Season 24, this means awards originally available from Season 12 are returning. In addition to the Chest and Gloves slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, portraits themed around the High Heavens will be available. Those who enjoy collecting cosmetic wings will also be pleased to see the return of Fiacla-Géar, which gives your character a distinctly angelic look.

However, we know it’s nice to have something new to aim for if you’ve participated in previous Seasons. We’re continuing to provide new End of Journey rewards as introduced in Season 17, with two new cosmetic ones for those who complete the entirety of the Season journey. Relive Ethereal Memory and complete the Season 24 Guardian Journey to earn the Terror Resurrected Portrait and the Lesser Mummy Pet.

Return to Top
      Season Journey Rewards
      If you’ve been playing the past few Seasons diligently and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve accrued a few extra stash tabs. Players who have not yet earned a total of five stash tabs via the Season Journey can still unlock an additional one by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror tier:
      Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes Complete Greater Rift 60 solo Kill Greed on Torment XIII Kill Queen Araneae on Torment XIII in under 30 seconds Reforge a Legendary or Set item Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem Level three Legendary Gems to 55 Complete two Conquests Return to Top
      Seasonal Conquests
      Speaking of Conquests, we’re rotating those, too! Love going fast while killing things? Boss Mode and Worlds Apart will be making a return. On A Good Day and I Can’t Stop are also available, if leveling Legendary Gems is more your thing. If you’d rather max out your kill count with Cursed Chests, Curses! and Stars Align will be right up your alley. Those who enjoy seeing how far they can go without Set Items will get a kick out of The Thrill and Super Human. Finally, if you’re keen to show off your mastery of various Class Sets, Years of War and Dynasty will be available for you to attempt once more.

Return to Top
      Haedrig’s Gift
      Finally, the Class Sets rewarded for completing certain chapters in the Season Journey courtesy of Haedrig’s Gift have rotated once more. We’ve listed the available Sets below. For those new to Seasons, here’s how it works:
      Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. These contain a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely! The set you receive depends on the class of the character you’re playing when you open each Haedrig’s Gift. To collect a full Class Set, you’ll need to open all three on the same character. Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 24:
      Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance Crusader – Seeker of the Light Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing  Arcana Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar

Return to Top
      Patch Notes
      Below you will find the patch notes for the upcoming update for Diablo III, Patch 2.7.1

PATCH 2.7.1
      Table of Contents:
      Seasons Items Bug Fixes and Misc Updates Note: All changes apply to all versions of Diablo III, including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC unless otherwise indicated.

Patch Notes
      Below you will find the patch notes for the upcoming update for Diablo III, Patch 2.7.1.

Seasons
      Season 24 introduces Ethereals, a new weapon-type that players will be able to acquire and hunt for in their upcoming seasonal journey. Ethereals will roll a powerful set of affixes, a random Class Weapon Legendary Power and a random Class Passive Power. Ethereals will have unique icons, names, item types, and sounds originally found in Diablo II. For additional details on Ethereals, check out the list below:
      Ethereals are account bound and can only be dropped by monsters, chests, and destructibles, but do not require your character to be level 70 to drop. Ethereals cannot be acquired through Kanai's Cube or from Kadala. Ethereal rarity drop rate is set between Ancient and Primal items. There are 3 unique Ethereals per class. Each Ethereal has fixed affixes and rolls one random Legendary Weapon power and one random Class Passive Skill. Only one Ethereal can be equipped at a time. Ethereals ignore item durability loss. Legendary Powers and Class Passive Skills rolled on Ethereals do not stack with the same power equipped through Kanai's Cube, Items or Skills. Ethereals cannot be Enchanted, Transmogrified, Dyed, Reforged, or traded. Ethereals can be augmented. Collecting all 21 Ethereals during Season 24 will reward players with the Feat of Strength, Ethereal Recollection. Players who accomplish this will have all Ethereal transmogrify options available for future seasonal and non-seasonal play.  Ethereals only drop in Seasonal play, and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends. Return to Top
      Items
      General
      Monk | Skill Change: Mystic Ally - Fire Ally: Now splits into 2 splits instead of 5, but now all Fire Allies can split. Damage radius slightly increased and damage increased from 480% to 1920% weapon damage. Mystic Ally - Fire Ally: Improved Fire Ally AI so Allies now explode more consistently. Mystic Ally - Earth Ally: Damage increased from 380% to 4500% weapon damage. Rabid Strike: Spirit spenders that teleport you while Epiphany is active are also mimicked on a nearby target with 350-450% increased damage for free. Wizard | Skill Change: Mirror Image: Mirror Image icon now displays a counter to display how many Mirror Images are active. Item Changes
      Inna's Mantra 4-Piece Set: Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times. You gain 5% damage reduction for each Mystic Ally you have out. Your Mystic Allies no longer take damage. Inna's Mantra 6-Piece Set: Gain the passive abilities of the five runed Mystic Allies at all times. Attacking enemies creates your chosen Mystic Ally that lasts 15 seconds, up to 10 Mystic Allies. The damage of your Mystic Allies is increased by 3000% for each Mystic Ally you have out. The Crudest Boots: Mystic Ally summons two Mystic Allies that fight by your side. They deal 150% to 200% increased damage and are able to attack with their active forms longer. Bindings of the Lesser Gods: Enemies hit by your Cyclone Strike take 150% to 200% increased damage from your Mystic Ally for 5 seconds. Split Fire Allies gain 5 times this bonus.  
      Aegis of Valor 2-Piece Set: Attacking with Fists of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven's Fury to deal 125% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times. Masquerade of the Burning Carnival 6-Piece Set: Bone Spear cast by you and your Simulacrums deals 6000% increased damage. Return to Top
      Bug Fixes
      Monk Fixes All Mystic Allies and their abilities now benefit from +Mystic Ally Damage. Fixed a bug where Shenlong's Spirit 2pc bonus did not trigger consistently while casting Tempest Rush. Witch Doctor Ethereal Fix | The Gidbinn  +200% to all Voodoo skills now properly benefits Fetish Sycophants. Return to Top