FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
nicocba

DPS help

This week our group were doing some attempts at elegon and I feel that my overall dps should be higher by at least 10k, i have the 4tier bonus (3 parts from LFR) and no epic weapon yet.

Also, I think my opening dps (around 250k) should be higher since i've been looking through other hunters dps on that fight and they do much more damage (around 400k dps), by the time we wipe i was sitting around 100k dps,

I stand on the platform almost everytime except for columns phase and go back in as soon as the floor spawn.

I know i'm not using trade_alchemy_potiond6.jpgVirmen's Bite pot and I'm loosing some dps because of that.

With my current gear, and talent choice simcraft (10k iterations) simulates 86k dps (81k dps without pots) for patchwerk fights and i'm near 65k on every fight.

I'm using the Icy Veins recommended rotation, I'm fully gemmed and enchanted

Here is the WoL report

http://www.worldoflo...ycqeeigba591ak/

Any ideas?

Sorry for my english.

This week our group were doing some attempts at elegon and I feel that my overall dps should be higher by at least 10k, i have the 4tier bonus (3 parts from LFR) and no epic weapon yet.

Also, I think my opening dps (around 250k) should be higher since i've been looking through other hunters dps on that fight and they do much more damage (around 400k dps), by the time we wipe i was sitting around 100k dps,

I stand on the platform almost everytime except for columns phase and go back in as soon as the floor spawn.

I know i'm not using trade_alchemy_potiond6.jpgVirmen's Bite pot and I'm loosing some dps because of that.

With my current gear, and talent choice simcraft (10k iterations) simulates 86k dps (81k dps without pots) for patchwerk fights and i'm near 65k on every fight.

I'm using the Icy Veins recommended rotation, I'm fully gemmed and enchanted

Here is the WoL report

http://www.worldoflo...ycqeeigba591ak/

Any ideas?

Sorry for my english.

You aren't managing your focus properly. You have way too many cobra shots and not enough arcane shots.
  • Like 1

You aren't managing your focus properly. You have way too many cobra shots and not enough arcane shots.

I'll work on that, thanks!