FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zeinir

Feral need help

Hi, i need to know one thing. When i have a agi proc, i need to refresh rip and rake? i use Zpearl, and damage when i have a agi proc seems to increase... waiting for help... thanks

Hi, i need to know one thing. When i have a agi proc, i need to refresh rip and rake? i use Zpearl, and damage when i have a agi proc seems to increase... waiting for help... thanks

Correct. Feral still has the "snapshot" mechanic for bleeds, which has been removed from most other classes. This means that you want to cast Rip, Rake, and Thrash (on multiple targets) when your attack power is at its highest, and let it tick down before re-applying.

• Like 1

I think it`s only snapshots from SR , Tiger's fury, Bloodtalons charges and improved rake.

and not procs

Edited by Worguid

You don't need to re-apply rip and rake when you get an agility trinket proc, the damage modifier will increase even if you don't re-apply a new rake/rip. 

what you said would be true in MoP, not anymore though, you can test that out if you apply rip with no procs, and watch out when you get a proc & without re-applying rip, its damage will increase automatically which indicate that the proc took into effect an old applied rip.

on the other hand Worguid was right, we still got snapshot on three things, Savage roar, Tiger's fury, Bloodtalons, so it's best to apply rip/rake with all these three buffs up, specially useful at sub 25 where it's best to apply a TF'ed BT'ed RIP, ofcourse with SR which should be up all the time anyway.

I haven't played in 6.2 so not sure if they changed anything, but this is from what I knew from the release of WoD.