FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hasita

taming beasts

Hi there, I am new to WoW so please bear with me..

I am a lvl 28 blood elf hunter and am trying to use hunt beat, but it says I already have too many pets, does it mean my pets that fight with me, or my battle pets, or both? :S

for my helpers I have the dragonhawk I got when I started and a crab that I got from some quest giver lol, battle pets I have like 12 of :P

I thought I had 2 pets slots cause I have 2 fighters but when I do pet battles I dont have the option to switch pets lol

or is my problem that I have to lvl up more to get more spots to use tame beast?

sorry soooo confused hehe

ty in advance , Hasita.

Hi there Hasita

I believe you get more slots (up to 5) while you level up. The hunter pets and battle pets are two separate things and in no way interfere with eachother.

Since you only have 2 pet slots now you can only have to pets on you at a time. However, there are NPCs called 'Stable Master' standing around cities and small towns. You can entrust your pets to them, they can keep up to 20 pets at a time but remember: You can't access these pets while you're in the wild. You will have to go back to a stable master to pick them up again. This way you can start collecting more pets even though you can only have 2 with you.

I haven't played a hunter, but I believe you get pet slots like this:

• level 1
  • level 18
  • level 42
  • level 62
  • level 82
  • Like 1

Hi there Hasita

I believe you get more slots (up to 5) while you level up. The hunter pets and battle pets are two separate things and in no way interfere with eachother.

Since you only have 2 pet slots now you can only have to pets on you at a time. However, there are NPCs called 'Stable Master' standing around cities and small towns. You can entrust your pets to them, they can keep up to 20 pets at a time but remember: You can't access these pets while you're in the wild. You will have to go back to a stable master to pick them up again. This way you can start collecting more pets even though you can only have 2 with you.

I haven't played a hunter, but I believe you get pet slots like this:

• level 1

• level 18

• level 42

• level 62

• level 82

ty so much :D madmonk!