FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonilic

Disenchanting legends

One of the first card packs i opened contained a golden Gruul. I was excited and happy, but i'm not sure that Gruul is worth keeping. I'd rather just disenchant it and get other cards that I need. Is this true?

Also, what are some good cards that I should craft with the 1600 dust from the Gruul?

I like the shaman decks, and i'm thinking of getting an Al'Akir.

One of the first card packs i opened contained a golden Gruul. I was excited and happy, but i'm not sure that Gruul is worth keeping. I'd rather just disenchant it and get other cards that I need. Is this true?

Also, what are some good cards that I should craft with the 1600 dust from the Gruul?

Congratulations,

Gruul isn't really used in many decks and isn't used in any Icy-Veins deck. If you want to disenchant it, probably craft one of the neutral legends such as Boom or Sylvanas. If you already have them, Al-Akir is a fine choice, too. Another option is to craft multiple epics and rares. However, I am not familiar with your current collection so I can't really tell what's better. If you have many good cards, crafting a legendary card is better (as you probably don't need any rares). If you operat in low budget decks, I recommend crafting multiple cards of lower rarity.

Congratulations,

Gruul isn't really used in many decks and isn't used in any Icy-Veins deck. If you want to disenchant it, probably craft one of the neutral legends such as Boom or Sylvanas. If you already have them, Al-Akir is a fine choice, too. Another option is to craft multiple epics and rares. However, I am not familiar with your current collection so I can't really tell what's better. If you have many good cards, crafting a legendary card is better (as you probably don't need any rares). If you operat in low budget decks, I recommend crafting multiple cards of lower rarity.

Since I use low budget decks currently, I got cards of various rarities that are needed in most decks and some shaman specific cards. I have around 420 dust left. Thanks for the insight.