FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
melancholy

Enh question

I have soul capacitor heroic and im using Primal Elementalist talent. I'm wondering if it would be a dps increase to wait till say 1 second till soul capacitor pops to activate the empower effect of my fire elemental to get the 5% damage increase then stop the channeling immediately afterward. Any advice on this matter would be helpful thanks

I used to mess around with this a bit at the very beginning of HFC. To be perfectly honest, I never found near to any damage increase as to what you'd expect...at least what I was expecting. But it's mostly a mute point, as soon as you get 4-set you should be dropping Primal Elementalist for Unleashed Elements. Especially when you get the class trinket for single target fights. For aoe fights you'll be using Unleashed Elements anyways. 

Elementss on Sargeras

I used to mess around with this a bit at the very beginning of HFC. To be perfectly honest, I never found near to any damage increase as to what you'd expect...at least what I was expecting. But it's mostly a mute point, as soon as you get 4-set you should be dropping Primal Elementalist for Unleashed Elements. Especially when you get the class trinket for single target fights. For aoe fights you'll be using Unleashed Elements anyways. 

Elementss on Sargeras

^this mostly covered everything perfectly, when you use unleashed right before your 5 (10 with t18 4piece) maelstrom weapon lighting bolt the damage becomes insane and your big UMPH hit attack

in the mean time with primal elementalist it is a dps loss to use channel. just let it run wild and beat up on stuff.