FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ArkMagi

Dat Mythic Council Tho.. (Arcane DPS Issue)

Hi guys

As stated in the title, my DPS on Mythic Hellfire Council encounter is pure shit. For comparison, please look to my posted log link and compare me to my guilds other mage on the encounter, Fireblood. He is basically around double my dps and damage output for the fight - regardless of the fact that we are the same ilvl and use the same talent set up.

Im really not good at analyzing logs, so i hope you guys can help me with this. I need to improve.

Best Regards,

Arkiah-Kilrogg smile.png

LOG LINK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yKvcjWkQDPFNtXn8 

Bonus Info:

Im using 4-set, hc archi trinket and hc mannoroth PoF. Any comments generally constructive is also appreciated smile.png Armorylink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Arkiah/simple

I am unable to go to your logs. If they are personal logs I would suggest making them public. Some tips for council that I have found is using altered time as a talent helps a lot for blinking out with reaps and recovering any lost hp, evanescence is also good for soaking the first reap tick, and finally using greater invisibility when you have multiple stacks of gurtog's blood debuff makes it easy for you to soak several stacks, jus the careful to not use it if you have the reap debuff on you. 

• Like 1