Damien

Monk: Exploding Palm with Sunwuko

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Exploding Palm Monk build with Sunwuko.

I came from legenday warrior fatigue control deck but the topic is Exploding palm monk build with sunwuko. Is the link wrong?

I came from legenday warrior fatigue control deck but the topic is Exploding palm monk build with sunwuko. Is the link wrong?

Yeah, I've just fixed it tongue.png 

Why did this guide disappear from the end game list after the website revamp?

Oups!

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      The first in a series of Diablo comics is coming in a few months and will presumably focus on Lilith based on the cover art posted (that, or it's just someone's imaginative interpretation of a succubus). The first edition of the four part series is coming on November 7th and will deal with "Zealous crusaders and scholars" discovering "dark secrets about the origins of their world!", said secrets possibly being Lilith and Inarius-related. The comic will set us back $3,99 and is one of the "projects" teased in an earlier tweet. We recently learned another of the projects was the D3 Switch port, but there's still something being announced at BlizzCon, so let's all keep our collective fingers crossed for a D4 announcement, even if it's years and years away.

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Puzzle Lab guide.
    • By Starym
      As some expected, Diablo 3 will be coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. There was a bit of a leak today, as Forbes published an article that was scheduled for release tomorrow and then quickly took it down, but Kotaku caught the leak.
      Unfortunately this is probably one of the "several Diablo projects" Nevalistis mentioned in a teasing tweet a while ago, so it remains to be seen what else exactly we have to look forward to in the franchise and if there will be any significant new announcements at BlizzCon.
      Meanwhile, the Switch edition, already released under the Eternal Collection for other platforms, will cost $59,99 and include all current content, meaning Reaper of Souls, Rise of the Necromancer and all other patches released so far, as well as a (presumably exclusive) armor set that looks like Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda. As appropriate for the Switch, the game will also have many co-op options, from 4 players playing on the same console, to each player playing on a separate Switch but without needing to be online, and then of course, a regular online mode.
      Also, this is the first Blizzard game in 15 years to arrive on a Nintendo platform (with the last one being the "Blizzard's Classic Arcade" pack for the Gameboy Advance, including Rock 'n' Roll Racing, Blackthorne and Lost Vikings).
      We'll get the official announcement tomorrow (presumably) and hopefully we'll get to see the Gangondorf armor look then.

Thanks to MMOChampion for catching the news.
    • By Starym
      Yesterday's leak proved correct and we now have all the info regarding the Diablo 3 Switch port! There's more cosmetics to be had in addition to the Ganondorf transmog, including wings, a portrait frame and Cucco pet!
      And we can now finally see the Zelda themed transmog set, pet and portrait frame:

And the aforementioned co-op functionality:

Check out the full details on the official page.
      The Switch port brings a new pet, transmog and portrait frame, as well as impressive co-op options.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warrior Guide.