zarontheinsane

Dk, dk, & mage arenas, need advice

2 posts in this topic

I am a Blood/frost dk in mixed dreadful and malevolent gear, link here http://us.battle.net...ls/Zaron/simple and have a close friend in my guild that is an arcane mage http://us.battle.net...ckicharm/simple that is just starting to pvp with the 450 crafted gear http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-609 along with some panda heroic and questing greens, and also there is another dk that is frost in mostly dreadful gear http://us.battle.net...s/Stoker/simple, well im just wondering if this team would work well in 3s and what spec i should be, im kinda leaning toward blood for higher survivability, but also looking at frost for more burst so we can polymorph one target then all just pop cds and burst down one target then we have a 3v1 fight for a min and then we take down the non-sheep target and then may have to slowly take down the last one, also, if the 2nd dk (the frost only) dk isnt there, what would be a good replacement for him? I can get a hpally or feral kitty to replace him but also just seeing what would work well and why, also include any glyph and talent changes any of us could do to do better

Thanks,

Zaron, Guild Master of Descendants of Death

And im sorry for the lack of capitalization, commas, apostraphes and any spelling/grammar errors

One of you Dk's should go Unholy with blood presence, this is very strong and has great survivability, also your mage friend will get targeted straight away so get your unholy Dk's to occasionally cast a death coil I think it is onto him to heal him, and as for the other dk, youl want him to be spec'd to have lots of silences and stuns, i'd recommend one of you get the death grip glyph, very useful in keeping your team alive and keeping on a healer etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[9/9] looking to recruit new members. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?
      Established in Tichondrius during WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active guild environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. 

RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 1800-2000 EST. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (1745 EST) to start pulls at 1800 EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Elemental Mage Deck List Guide.