FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyOverlord

Overwatch Premiere Stream!

The viking horns have sounded and the mugs of ale are full!  Blizzard has made the announcement that OverWatch will premier on Twitch October 15 at 10am Pacific Time! Join the panty squad, shieldmaidens, and vikings as HayliNic and Ellohime fight with the developers in a world fraught with strife!

Ellohime is an interactive variety streamer that normally streams at 4am Eastern time.  He has been a twitch streamer for over two years!  He streamed Hearthstone during its early beta days and was a part of a professional team before he decided to stop streaming Hearthstone to pursue a a career as a variety streamer.  

HayliNic primarily streams CSGO but also plays Hearthstone and Diablo 3 among a variety of other games!  Viewers find it funny to call her Linic and enjoy talking about Harry Potter.

We hope to see everyone on October 15 for the event!

http://bit.ly/ElloHayliNic(Multi-stream link)

Official Announcement can be found at http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/blog/19919175/

Other variety streamers have been invited as well. I played the game on 3 different occasions and it's awesome. It's a great move from Blizzard to use these streamers to introduce the game to as wide an audience as possible.

Must admit I didn't think I'd watch the live stream - but the time was great for me so ended up watching the whole thing!  Really looking forward to playing it.  Thought ellohime did a great job of promoting the game too!