FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Davs

BiS Trinkets

Ask Mr Robot have a messy trinket list right now, seems like they did not count proucs in the right way or something like that, so, go after both Heroics.
  • Like 1

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot.

We actually do account for procs on trinkets. In fact, we have a very in-depth analysis of trinkets. We simulate every trinket for every class to get the average uptime for each stat. Here's a list of the results: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/trinkets/hunterbeastmastery

We then apply your stat weights to the average amount of stat you get from the proc. This is how we decide what is best for you.

Mr. Robot also takes into account your race, talents and professions, and your custom options when figuring out your BiS. For example, draenai get 1% hit, so they might end up with a different BiS than someone who doesn't get the extra hit. If you're a JC, your BiS might also change, when compared to a LW.

Our lists are dynamically generated, custom to YOUR character and settings. Doesn't get much better than that ;)

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot.

We actually do account for procs on trinkets. In fact, we have a very in-depth analysis of trinkets. We simulate every trinket for every class to get the average uptime for each stat. Here's a list of the results: http://www.askmrrobo...terbeastmastery

We then apply your stat weights to the average amount of stat you get from the proc. This is how we decide what is best for you.

Mr. Robot also takes into account your race, talents and professions, and your custom options when figuring out your BiS. For example, draenai get 1% hit, so they might end up with a different BiS than someone who doesn't get the extra hit. If you're a JC, your BiS might also change, when compared to a LW.

Our lists are dynamically generated, custom to YOUR character and settings. Doesn't get much better than that Posted Image

Relic of Yu'lon

Blossom of Pure Snow

Dreadful Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance

WArlock affliction totally screwed up

I've done some testing on female dwarf and other dps compilers, and the Relic of Xuen does appear to be a BiS for some permutations of races and crafting professions, even marginally outperforming a non-upgraded heroic TiTM. It doesn't appear to be a cookie cutter situation, YMMV.

Ask Mr. Robot's trinket breakdown section doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to me, but their personalized BiS suggestion for you could be correct in this instance.

Edited by Faucon

My logs show that Bottle of Infinite Stars has around 42% proc uptime.

While most trinket have around 20-25%, this is without doubt a BiS.

Relic of Xuen has only 20-24% depending on how much critical rating you get.

This shows that the proc from Bottle of Infinite Stars alone is equivalent or even better than the whole Relic of Xuen trinket.

I don't know for Terrors in the Mists but assuming a 20% proc uptime, the Heroic version seems a lot better than Relic of Xuen, critical being a strong stat for any spec atm, while the normal version may be a little behind.

Edited by Ultoraison