FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pancakebuddy

Custom wow machines?

Where do you guys think is the best place to buy a custom gaming computer specifically for WoW? I've shopped around, and I'm ready to buy. Please don't direct me to cyberpower, one of my guild mates has had a bad experience with them. 

I'm not very tech savvy in terms of hardware, but I've got the budget. I just need to find that perfect place where I can get the exact machine I want. I know it must be out there somewhere. 

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 

I was thinking http://cyberwarecomputers.com, has anyone had any experience with this? I like the feel of the site. I'm just hesitant to make any sort of purchase. I don't want to go with a giant corporation where I'm just another sale and not treated as the valued customer I am. It looks like cyberware might be the place? 

All the reviews I've found look good, I think I'm going to go for it. 

If you live in the US, isn't newegg the reference there?

well yeah, but I don't want to build it myself and I really don't know what I need. I don't want a prebuilt machine that I can't talk to someone about. I want some sort of personal experience sort of thing

Edited by pancakebuddy

My most recent purchase for a custom gaming computer was from Cyberware and I have nothing bad to say about them. Go for it. Pretty sure they still have the best warranty if I'm not mistaken?

Before Cyberware I purchased from iBuyPower and pretty much wanted to throw my machine out the window after 6 months of frustration and absolutely no support, so I can relate to where you're coming from.

Anyway if you're not sure about it just give them a call and talk to one of their reps or something like that.