FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
AshS1n

Frost DK's QQ

death coil got 10% buff (will)

besides death coil isn't going to make unholy fall behind. In mythic single target there is a very large disparity between unholy and frost. With buffs frost might catch up closer but last time I checked logs and rankings there was like a 25-30k difference favoring unholy.

*edit took the time to check, more like 20ish K but you still get the point :)*

10% Death Coil buff is listed in General DK notes, Obliterate and Frost Strike in Frost notes. Keep in mind that this is still PTR, nothing is set in stone.

The interesting part for UH is that both Defile and NP got 10% buff, but not BoS. That should shake priorities a little (especially for single target).

edit: Oh and note that all HFC trinkets are eligible for the upgrade, but Vial is not. Another hit for BoS.

Edited by simpetar

10% Death Coil buff is listed in General DK notes, Obliterate and Frost Strike in Frost notes. Keep in mind that this is still PTR, nothing is set in stone.

The interesting part for UH is that both Defile and NP got 10% buff, but not BoS. That should shake priorities a little (especially for single target).

edit: Oh and note that all HFC trinkets are eligible for the upgrade, but Vial is not. Another hit for BoS.

It will certainly be interesting. I personally hope unholy is able to use one of the other two talents effectively. I understand BoS, I get the rotation, I know the math, but I just can't make it work for me. I was able to sorta use it with frost t17 talent getting extra rp for using pillar. BoS just doesn't gel with me and it comes at (right now) a big dps loss. Why i'm rolling frawst throughout HFC progression. (granted dual wield with both chorus and drinking horn is really fun XD)

Thanks! If I eventually decide I don't really like BoS and i go back to playing frost for single target (I think i prefer this) What trinkets are advised then? EDH and? Mythic wf pebble or the Unending hunger mythic?

Thats my last question, I promise :D