FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fantomkiller

Cant choose between trinkets MM

First off, your link to AMR doesn't work.  Second, you double posted the thread.  I've deleted the second one since the same thing was in both threads, so please try not to do this.

As far as trinkets go, get yourself the Mirror of the Blademaster trinket (any version) ASAP.  After that, Malicious Censer >= Chipped Soul Prism > Coil >= Stone of the Wilds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tracker.  The class trinket might sound good on paper and on sims, but what that doesn't take into account is that you have to be standing pretty far away for it to be worth using (must average at least 35y away from the target for it to be of equal value to same-tier trinkets).  This is not viable in HFC simply due to the way the fights play out, with ranged often having to be very close to the boss for extended periods of time.

well i got first post wrong actually its http://www.wowhead.com/item=128024/stone-of-the-elementsdoes it change anything? i have been using Malicious censer and that stone cause i thought those passive buffs gonna be better.

Also mr robot said me to use Soul prism and stone of elements but im not sure about that.

Am trying to get that  Council trinket for 2 months now and cant got it ;d

Edited by Fantomkiller

For SotE instead, it'll look like MotB > Censer >= CSP >= SotE > Coil >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tracker.  Stone of the Elements (while it does have a hefty Agi proc) has a 15% proc rate with a 55s.  It has a slightly lower average uptime than censer (25% for SotE vs 33% for Censer) on a larger proc, but the static versatility on SotE is worth much less than the static multistrike on the censer.