FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  

What happens if I miss some dungeons on the Dungeon Finder

The last dungeons of WTLK are only for level 80 then they are available as heroics from 80-82 ..but i seem to miss them because I cant find people to play them. Which is very strange because I play on Europe / Outland which is the most populated server.

How do I play them later?

Shit ...so if I can't arrange a full group for them I will not see them...that sucks ...Blizzard should put a lot of work on that Finder to make more content available all the time ...because in the current state only MOP and latest Cataclysm content is actually played ...the other stuff is collecting dust

At level 90 you can take a small group into the level 80 raids and not really have any serious problems, there are a few mechanics that require warm bodies to fill but you can usually pug one or two as long as your main tank, healer and a dps or two are geared level 90s. If your a heroic geared 90 I don't think there is a WotLK heroic you can't solo easily. (Not sure about Occulus/Nexxus, but then again that's a mechanic.)

I know there are some who have solo'd the level 80 raids, but overall for an easy enjoyable time of it get a couple of guildies for a transmog run.

Edited by Amicitia