FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandacho

WoD Challenge Modes Gold runs - Resto Druid PoV, no DK

I would like to post here videos of my WoD Challenge Modes Gold runs. All of them are done after Patch 6.2.

There is nothing very special here, but when I tried to find something to watch before the runs, most of the videos were 6-11 months old or groups were using a DK tank that changes the strategy a lot.

So for those who start or want to start CMs and don't have a DK smile.png

Zelcandor: Prot Warrior tank

Pandacho: Resto Druid healer

Syurma/Delaisha: Combat Rogue/Ele Shaman

Insinc: MM Hunter

Tinárion: MM Hunter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this