FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Class Forums

Whoever puts these forums together (Vlad/Damien/etc), I would heavily suggest separating the class discussions into actual classes. It's awkward to see Rogue pages mixed in with DK pages mixed in with Warlock pages...you catch the drift, I'm sure. It would also be much easier for newer people to come and find information they are looking for. Guides are always helpful, but hearing player testimonial for class specific fights (like the Heroic DS Warlock guide I did) always adds that extra pep to their step.

I think this would also allow more people who use the forums to see what information has already been provided so that repeat posts are not made. It would also allow people to see what information is NOT provided and allow them the opportunity to contribute and better the community. Just my two copper =)

I already mentioned this and they stickyed my post in the Class Discussion forum.

If i remember the post, it is there intention to do that. They are just waiting for more posts in there.

Basically, there's no point for a Paladin sub-forum if there's no posts to go in it.

It'll come in time I'm sure :)

Edited by LCSscallywag

I already mentioned this and they stickyed my post in the Class Discussion forum.

If i remember the post, it is there intention to do that. They are just waiting for more posts in there.

Basically, there's no point for a Paladin sub-forum if there's no posts to go in it.

It'll come in time I'm sure Posted Image

That's exactly right. Right now Damien is working on a tool to easily add links from wowhead to your post(source). I think the next big point on the to-do list is to add the class specific subforums.

And as LCSscallywag said, the answer to this question is stickied in the class forum.

Indeed, as was said here already, we are going to separate the class forums at some point. We are just afraid that it would look bad if there were empty forum sections. Although, I think that it might actually encourage people to start posting Posted Image

In any case, I will get on this after I'm done with a few forum things ;)

The class forums are up! As always, I wanted to do things the proper way, so I had to do cool looking forum icons for each of the class forums (among other things), so it took a bit of time.

I am counting on you all to fill up those forums with interesting questions and replies! Posted Image

• Like 1