FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
NeonSplatters

Old solo play forums deck builds being gone.

Wow you guys really screwed me over.  You really could have put an archive link to the old builds that you had on your web site.  I am a semi-new player that had all 10 of my classes running builds that were fun to play.  I play all characters, and I do well, but I can't remember every mulligan , and every build for all 10 characters. 

Weather you care or not, there is no reason you could not have archived all of the guides for the classes I played, and said "Here is a link if your are trying to play with these guides" instead of just fucking me over and removing them all.

Wow you guys really screwed me over.  You really could have put an archive link to the old builds that you had on your web site.  I am a semi-new player that had all 10 of my classes running builds that were fun to play.  I play all characters, and I do well, but I can't remember every mulligan , and every build for all 10 characters. 

Weather you care or not, there is no reason you could not have archived all of the guides for the classes I played, and said "Here is a link if your are trying to play with these guides" instead of just fucking me over and removing them all.

I can see decks archived as old as 2014/07/06 for every single class, so I am fairly sure the mentioned decks should be in the list. And watch your language, please.

• Like 2

What Oltier said. We have archives for every single deck we've ever had on the website.

All decks on this site are for the community's benefit. If the decks had never been listed in the first place you could not have claimed to have been harmed, so please don't bite the hand that feeds you.

You probably just need to scroll down the page. Click the link for decks under any class and you'll see a list of older decks at the bottom, as well as decks for the solo adventures.