mythic  Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia 2/2

mythic  Iron Reaver Piston

Chipped Soul Prism 2/2

heroic Fragment of the Dark Star

heroic  Unblinking Gaze of Sethe

for destro i use DSI + FoDS

and for aff i use DSI + CSP

should i start use the OoV? 

lots of bosses in HFC are demons i guess it can be a head of FoDS no?

Edited by NoamNatan

I haven't toyed around with it for Affliction yet, but thus far it is better than Fragment or SMB for Destro on fights where you encounter demons. With Demo, just stick to DSI/Fragment.

I was just about to come ask the same question, destro i use a DSI and a GSR, Aflic is DSI and class trinket, for destro i swapped out the GSR, but which do you reckon i should swap out for Afflic? DSI? because the class trinkets too good to pass on?

I've been told to use it on every boss that's a demon.

I wouldn't swap out your DSI for anything, the Intel proc is too good. The Orb of Voidsight has a baby haste proc on it, so it will slightly make up for the loss of the Class Trinket. My only issue with using the heirloom as Affliction is Shard generation. It could be reduced quite significantly on longer fights.

OoV is good for Affliction on Demon fights (Velhari, Zakuun) but you will definitely notice a shard issue if you've replaced the class trinket.

OoV is good for Destruction on Demon fights (Mannoroth, Archimonde) but on non-demon fights you'll find the proc on GSR is still pretty good. 

I wouldn't swap out DSI for anything in any spec.

Edited by Axxym

I tried OoV on Heroic Archi and my uptime was 36% as destro.  Pretty good. I will definitely use again.

Progressing on mythic gorefiend right now and probably won't use it as it is only useful during feast of souls. if it doesn't proc there, probably will be better off with a different trinket..

Yeah, last time I did Zakuun I only managed a cool 57% uptime on Haunting Spirits, while also only having an 18% uptime on Orb. On the other hand, a friend of mine managed to get 97% HS and 40% Orb. So basically, you could either be a god among men, or you could have 8 total shards to spend over 3.5 minutes with this trinket. I'm definitely running DSI/Frag next time though. I'm not much of a gambler.

Edited by HeadBeeGuy

yea, guess ill just bank this one until its time to level again.

I use it for Destro on Gorefiend/Zakuun/XH/Manno/Archie. The proc is no joke for destro. It's just a comparatively bad option for the other specs. 

yea, guess ill just bank this one until its time to level again.

I use it for Destro on Gorefiend/Zakuun/XH/Manno/Archie. The proc is no joke for destro. It's just a comparatively bad option for the other specs.

Does it give you a bigger boost on Zakuun than Fragment as Destro? If so, that's pretty wild.

i just coined a Mythic DSI this weekend so that will be my new staple trinket locked in. Ill try destro next weekend on our heroic manno/archy kill using the orb and see if its any better than it is with aff. 

and sombitch speaking of that, i really hate mythic caches. The first one i get some crap pants loaded with versatility and this weekend was my second. No shit, i coined the Mythic DSI from council. After raid i go open the cache...mythic dsi....wtf. Noooo cant give me a WF one or one with a socket even...just disenchanting mats.