FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Orei

MC players healing bosses?

Hello all,

My guild and I are currently working on HoF and had something interesting happen to us last night. In the last phase on the first boss, just as we got it down into execute range, our spriest got mc'd then the boss suddenly jumped back up to 26% throwing all of us off guard. Later my raid leader went back and checked the logs and found that devouring plague had healed the boss for some crazy amount.

Was wondering if anyone else has had this sort of thing happen to them or if its just something that were need to be extra careful of from now on.

Thanks

Never personally noticed but I would figure it to be possible. When a player is Mind controlled and has abilities that can be used against other players healing abilities should be able to be used to heal the npc's as well.

This isn't possible. Can you please show logs confirming this? First of all Devouring plauge only heals the shadow priest. Di you mean a different spell?

I have several logs showing that the boss did heal over several convert phases where I used revival on my monk and did not heal the boss.

He is in fact correct. The game somehow thinks the boss is casting the Devouring Plague which causes him to get all the heals from DP. We had him heal over 40% once when he CCed both our shadow priests at the same time.

Just make sure that your shadow priests use devouring plague just before the boss uses his convert, that solved the problem for us.

He is in fact correct. The game somehow thinks the boss is casting the Devouring Plague which causes him to get all the heals from DP. We had him heal over 40% once when he CCed both our shadow priests at the same time.

Just make sure that your shadow priests use devouring plague just before the boss uses his convert, that solved the problem for us.

Can you show logs with this? Seems pretty interesting...