FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drakeos

playing as an Affli warlock properly ?

Been using Gnome Squencer to help me dps in normal and things about to get serious and wondering if this rotation is good for doing high deeps ?

Start off with Shadowburn then Shadowburn: Haunt > Agony > Corrupt then UA then drain until dots going down and apply again ?

I'd recommend reading the guides we have posted here on Icy-Veins. Addons that tell you your rotation are often very wrong for anything past single target. For my opener I personally cast SB:H>UA before the pull and then apply agony and corruption.

Keep in mind that Aff doesn't really HAVE a rotation...it is literally apply DoTs, keep SB:Haunt buff up as much as possible, spend overflow shards on Haunt, fill in any downtime with Drain, shotgun Red Bull as needed to stay awake.

Your opening order is almost totally meaningless since it is at most 1 or 2 ticks of 1 or 2 dots over the course of a fight that will see 500+ ticks.

In the dream world, SB 24 seconds before pull, pre-cast Haunt (with SB buff up) 1.5s before pull, UA, Agony, Corruption, normal "rotation".

Always do SB:H first, everything after that is 99.999% meaningless as to what order what got applied in the first 4 seconds.