FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Catalytic

Stats for a Destro seeking lock

Hello,

Simple question regarding my current gear.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Catalene/advanced

For a destruction spec, is my crit too low to make this a viable spec ?

My primary (and desirable) spec is Affliction, hence all the items geared towards it. But because i have a large amount of haste and mastery, should i swap to Demo instead?

If I were to want to make the destro spec work; is there a rough crit value I should aim for? Or should I just replace the haste gear I have, with whatever crit gear I can acquire?

There is no minimum crit level. Since you're not doing major progression it really won't matter a huge amount what you do, stats are a very small part of your DPS. If you can focus on mastery/crit gear and it will serve you well in Aff and Destro. If you really want to have two sets you can, go for mastery/haste for aff and mastery/crit for destro.

Ignore demo as it is only usable on two fights unless you are going full yolo.

I've stupidly been trying to keep up two gear sets.    I was wondering what is better?  (I know stats don't matter I just want to prioritize what to upgrade first)

Haste for destro, or crit for aff? 

I think *most* of the gear is going to encourage you towards a mastery/haste build.  

Only a few pieces in the recommended BiS you'd want to trade some haste for crit or vice versa when swapping between the 2 specs (i.e. Neck, Cloak, Boots).

Then depending on other off-pieces that may drop with wf/socket, they might come into play.