FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pupperoo

Some beginner sub rogue gear questions

Hello all,

1. Im pretty new to pugging HFC (and pugging/raiding in general), so I don't have many of the "core" items yet. Without any t18 set bonuses or the class trinket, is it worth going assa until I have either/both of those?

2. Is it worth breaking the LFR 4pc bonus for the t18 2pc bonus? The extra energy from the LFR set lets me get off another ambush when I get out of stealth/vanish, but I'm not sure if its better than the 10% bonus damage from the t18 2pc. Or is the t18 2pc bonus not worth it until I have the 4pc bonus?

3. The new mythic dungeon trinket Infallible Tracking Charm sims higher than the mythic class trinket in Shadowcraft. I know that that is probably incorrect, but i'd like to know how it fares against other trinkets like soul cap, the class trinket, blademaster, or beating heart of the mountain.

1) Yes, although even Sin doesn't perform super well until you get 2pc 

2) Getting the 2pc from t18 is much better

3) That trinket is really only good against Demons, so while I'm sure that it's viable against some bosses, it won't do very well on all of them. I haven't seen any math to back this up though