FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redcross

The Icy Veins Time Machine!

You are invited to take a ride on the Icy Veins time machine!

The rules are simple:

1. You may only travel back in time - to any point.

2. You can take with you 1 piece of modern technology. For the sake of argument, that one piece of technology will work regardless of power source.

3. You may change history - but in doing so, realise at what (if any cost)

So, when and where would you go? What would you take with you .. and most importantly - why?

Edited by Redcross
  • Like 1

Had a friend who was at that concert - very lucky for him! He is always reminding me of the fact that I wasn't there nor will I ever get the chance to see Freddy live ever again.

I'd be tempted to back to the 14th April 1912 on board the Titanic. I would take with me a 50" 3D TV with built in DVD. I would sit down with the captain and his crew and put the film Titanic on for them. Tell them they need to alter course slightly else this film will be happening is less than a day!

I would start by going back to the 80s and wearing stupid clothes and listening to awesome music.

Then I'd go back to the time machine and cruise back to the 60s and repeat the same process.

Then scoot back again to the 40s and wear suits and drink scotch and be otherwise awesome.

Finally, I'd go back to the age of dinosaurs and ride a T-Rex like a boss.

I'd bring an iPod full of shitty boy bands and pop acts to play for everyone as a warning of things to come and to please don't let it come to pass.

I'd go back to last Thursday just before I stubbed my toe. Its the little things in life! Shouldnt be too much butterfly effect with that one.

In 1 month I'd go back 1 month with all the questions/answers for my upcoming exams so I can play more WoW the next month.

I'd go back to the day I was conceived, congratulate my dad on a fine job of creating such an amazing speciment, tell him he can stop there don't bother trying again it work work out as well. (I do love my brother...he's just...not me).

Now I know what you're thinking...butterfly effect...butterfly effect. I have a sneaking suspicion tat he would not heed my warning.

I would bring with me an ipod to listen to because I'm not sure how long time travel takes, but I'd like some good music to listen to.

It is a common misconception that a time machine would transfer you to another location. However, you could select a scooter as your one item of modern technology and ride it to Wembley Stadium. I'd suggest this one as it has a compartment at the back for sandwiches.