FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drakeos

Help with DPS (as Afflication Warlock)

So kinda struggling to play warlock (affi spec) with my disabilities that prevents me to use normal rotation and has very slow reaction aswell (forced to use macro's to help me do raids (normal + heroics), random mythics dungeons) but wondering if there any helpful advices/macros would increase my dps for my warlock (which i love btw and worked so hard on him)

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Nagrand/Drakomagi/

It looks like you just picked up the class, so my first piece of advice would be not to worry too much and just try to get a feel for how the spec plays. That being said, there are a few things you can work on. First of all, your DoT uptime should be as close to 100% as you can get it. Make sure you are refreshing them within the Pandemic window (20% left on uptime). Moving on, if you play SB:H you need to maintain it. You cast it four times in your 6 minute reaver parse. This led to a 30% uptime- this should also be as close to 100% as possible. Lastly, never use your infernal, always use the doomguard. Doomguard does better damage. The only time I've ever used infernal is to cheese a huge trash pack.