FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rosaelin

Needing help....if you please

I have been messing around with both BM and Survival, with no avail on either, I do understand that hunters are not the top dps any more but I still dont think i should be in the bottom of my raid, even below the tanks.

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Rosaelin/simple

WoL links: Survival: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/af9a5oriixnzxjg6/details/9/

BeastMaster: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hpolh76fc9jha66h/details/0/

Rotation Survival:

• Serpent sting
  • Explosive shot(Applies Hunter mark)
  • Black Arrow
  • Cobra Shot x 2
  • MoC
  • Dire beast
  • Glave Toss (on CD)
  • Rapid Fire
  • Arcane Shot until 40 focus, then start cobra shots for regen.

Rotation BM:

• Hunters Mark
  • Serpent sting
  • Beastial Wrath
  • Kill Command
  • MoC
  • Dire beast
  • Glave Toss (on CD)
  • Rapid Fire
  • Arcane Shot until 40 focus, then start cobra shots for regen.
  • Focus Fire
I hope this helps, please let me know if you need any other information. I just seem to be stuck around 60-70k and i feel with the gear i have i should be higher.

-Rosaelin

You haven't mentioned Readiness or Stampede, so I'm assuming this is your trash rotation, and for most trash you want to be in SV spec for the dots on Multishot and the trap mastery from explosive traps for lock and load procs. If you're talking about boss rotation, you'll obviously want to utilize stampede and readiness as well; for BM, readiness should be used after you have used the Bestial Wrath cooldown, and have triggered two kill commands while under its effects (3 if you ever get your 4th piece of tier), and also have subsequently triggered rapid fire. For SV, after a black arrow and lock and load proc, and also, after you've triggered rapid fire.

With your current ilvl, you should be pushing 85-95k handily. Digging a little deeper, I see that your reforging appears solid, and from what I can tell on your raid data, you're getting all buffs represented, and you're flasking and pre-potting, so the most likely culprit is rotation and hitting those cool downs immediately when they're up.

Edited by Faucon

You haven't mentioned Readiness or Stampede, so I'm assuming this is your trash rotation, and for most trash you want to be in SV spec for the dots on Multishot and the trap mastery from explosive traps for lock and load procs. If you're talking about boss rotation, you'll obviously want to utilize stampede and readiness as well; for BM, readiness should be used after you have used the Bestial Wrath cooldown, and have triggered two kill commands while under its effects (3 if you ever get your 4th piece of tier), and also have subsequently triggered rapid fire. For SV, after a black arrow and lock and load proc, and also, after you've triggered rapid fire.

With your current ilvl, you should be pushing 85-95k handily. Digging a little deeper, I see that your reforging appears solid, and from what I can tell on your raid data, you're getting all buffs represented, and you're flasking and pre-potting, so the most likely culprit is rotation and hitting those cool downs immediately when they're up.

That was my though, i use readiness, and stampede when i am able to, I use readiness to reset after i see my last crow disapper form MoC. But thanks for the reply i will work on my rotation to see were i am screwing up.

Using Readiness late is not such a DPS loss.

Fights that lasts less than 6 minutes or more than 10 minutes are very rare, so you probably will have time for 2 Readiness in any case.

However you have to think as Readiness as a part of your rotation.

It does not only reset long cooldown but also Kill Command and Glaive Toss (and even Kill Shot in execute phase for your second readiness)

A good opening rotation let you use both these two abilities in a row then hit readiness and use them again.

Also I recommand you to macro Bestial Wrath and A Murder of Crows together, as Bestial Wrath should always be up for A Murder Of Crows. Also these cooldown work well together, allowing you to save 30 focus.

I use the following rotation as a BM hunter :

-1 Pot

0 Glaive Toss

1 Dire Beast

2 Kill Command

3 Serpent String

4 Bestial Wrath + Rapid Fire + A Murder of Crows

5 Stampede

6 Arcane Shot

7 Arcane Shot

8 Kill Command

9 Arcane Shot

10 Arcane Shot

11 Arcane Shot

12 Steady Shot

14* Kill Command

15 Glaive Toss

16 Readiness

17 Kill Command

18 Glaive Toss

19 Dire Beast

~35 : Bestial Wrath + Rapid Fire + A Murder of Crows

* : This steady shot does not take 2 full second to cast because of Rapid Fire, however with latency you can safely assume you will be something like 0.5 second late.

I hope this can help you.