Grandudius

Macros for Apex M800 Keyboard

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

i have just recieved the Steelseries Apex M800 Keyboard for christmas and really want to start inputting macros to really get the most out of it. However, macros are not my strongest subject when i comes to WoW... or any type of game for that matter.

What macros do you use for your chars, and what are the most useful and/or common ones i should use/look out for?

All help is greatly appreciated smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PinkSmurph
      Hi
      I am currently looking for people to pop into my streams and see if I can improve my dps rotation and all around wow play. Any feedback is appreciated
      Https://www.twitch.tv/pinksmurph
    • By Rafim
      So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? 🙂

Thanks in advance! 🙂
    • By Buksh
      Hi all,
      Im not sure where to post this but im hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.
      TL;DR - My DPS is awful and i want to increase it
      I played fire & frost spec back in cata upto 85 and have recently got back into WoW again and finally realised what people talk about when they play "end game" i wish id known about raiding sooner!
      However, My DPS isnt great at all im eq 959 ilvl but my DPS comes out as low as 8-900 sometimes or i can hold a steady 1.1-1.2M. Simc comes out around 1.7M (obviously in a perfect world) but i still feel im doing something wrong.
      Ive watched videos, read forums and im sure my rotation is right. Im using Flask, Food and Runes and Pre-potting. I have some logs here of garothi.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XRqCaL6jFVpW9MnG#fight=5&type=summary&source=23&view=events
      and this is my Raider.io - https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Buksh
      Not sure if ive posted this in the right place OR if ive given enough info to help. but anything would be hugely appreciated.
    • By ase9900
      what will i lose if i Character Transfer to another realm ?
      is there som kinds of limets to amount of gold
      gear in bags and bank