FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aastus2

Help pleze

I just started a new app called elvui and I can't seem to get the action bar that blizzard installs in the game off that way I can use the addonset action bar any thoughts

Ok I did that and I can't get that bar set off it is the action bar that comes with the game I've talked to other people and they said that when they downloaded the addonset that bar disappeared but mine did not did I need to deactivate the ones that come from blizzard or what

Are you sure that you are struggling with Blizzard default bars? As far as I checked, they would be disabled automatically on ElvUI loading.

Most of people that reported the same problem with ElvUI and action bars later found out that they were Dominos or Bartender bars, not the Blizzard ones.

Also when I looked at the quick configuration on this site it said it would hove 9 steps to it I only have 8 why is that what could be wrong becausemy step 4 isn't the same as theirs