FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sjaeger172004

Help with BIS Gear

Hey guys just wondering what is BIS for BM as had a few disagreements about it as I followed http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/best-in-slot/generic/hunterbeastmastery (Azortharion's build) basically had to hand over Heroic Warforged Portal Key Signet to a MM even tho I won the loot roll and according to WoWHead and Mr Robot its my BIS and the raid team told me they don't Acknowledge Mr Robot.

So was wondering if you guys could help me out with a BIS list and Pawn addon Weights here is my Profile

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/J%C3%A4germe%C3%AFster/simple

Thank you

Crit and multi are very meh for BM, personally I'd probably trade the tiny bit of agl for the large amount of mastery and take a Pit-Extracted Stone Signet - that said I also wouldn't be playing BM. Since BM sucks. And if I was your raid leader I would give loot priority to the MM hunter.

Unless this is a casual fun raid, then it should have gone to who ever won the roll.

Also, for what it is worth, I'm looking at the BiS list AMR has listed for BM and I don't see anything wrong with it. I can't say for 100% sure that it is correct, but there isn't anything jumping out at me as wrong. I'd say that it is a solid list to go off of.

Hey Locky. I'm looking at the BiS listed on AMR and it lists Cursed Demon Longbow (think it should be Felfire Munitions Launcher) and for the Ring it lists Portal Signet Key (think it should be Pit-Extracted Stone Signet) - all other gear looks correct but I have doubts about the enchants they list all being Haste. Pretty sure those should be Mastery and not Haste.

Nope, those are both correct (the weapon and ring, that is). You have to realize that there's 10 ilvls and worth of Agi and WDPS difference which puts the higher ilvl items ahead. The enchants should be mastery and not haste, yes, and I've argued the point with the AMR devs, but nothing has been done about it. The difference between haste and mastery enchants is incredibly small though.

Hey Locky. I'm looking at the BiS listed on AMR and it lists Cursed Demon Longbow (think it should be Felfire Munitions Launcher) and for the Ring it lists Portal Signet Key (think it should be Pit-Extracted Stone Signet) 

Weapon is ALWAYS highest ilvl, no question. So CDL always wins. Always.

The ring I would put through the sim, the ilvl makes PSK better but the lack of mastery hurts. Without numbers I would call it basically a wash. Since it is a vastly sub par spec anyways, it doesn't really matter.

I've argued the point with the AMR devs, but nothing has been done about it.

I spent from MSV til late SoO arguing with AMR devs about their horribly done warlock information. From what I have found they rarely if ever listen to people.